What The Fuck!!!

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I've got a name that Sid would hate... it's got to be one of the most "English", names ever given out...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alf is called Dave then. I don't hate Dave's, how could I, I know about 400 of em, I just think we need some variety

Btw Redz has bottled telling me, Alf. No PM yet
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I've got a name that Sid would hate... it's got to be one of the most "English", names ever given out...
George?
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:Not being racist right, promise, but maybe, and I'm just saying, I know we have a lot of Johns and Daves etc, but fuck me would you get stoned to death for naming your kid Ahmed ji sung Tim Mohammed, it's like the gallows humour in fuckin Zulu when the Welsh Regiment are all called Jones
Might as well say "I've got black friends...."

Fuck me Zebs.
Fuck off, I'm just saying, ANY culture were names are virtually the same are going to make red tape mistakes, shit I've seen it happen in the uk where everyone has an NI number, I do have black friends actually, but they don't have five identical parts to their name so not sure why you're bringing black into it. Are you accusing me of being anti middle eastern or anti North African or something?
:)) "Not being racist right" "I do have black friends actually"

Classic speak.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:Not being racist right, promise, but maybe, and I'm just saying, I know we have a lot of Johns and Daves etc, but fuck me would you get stoned to death for naming your kid Ahmed ji sung Tim Mohammed, it's like the gallows humour in fuckin Zulu when the Welsh Regiment are all called Jones
Might as well say "I've got black friends...."

Fuck me Zebs.
Fuck off, I'm just saying, ANY culture were names are virtually the same are going to make red tape mistakes, shit I've seen it happen in the uk where everyone has an NI number, I do have black friends actually, but they don't have five identical parts to their name so not sure why you're bringing black into it. Are you accusing me of being anti middle eastern or anti North African or something?
:)) "Not being racist right" "I do have black friends actually"

Classic speak.[/

I don't care what your skin colour is, but you've went to being a PC cunt tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

That's how people get away with talking racist shite tbf

Oh stop being PC getting all offended at something which can't possibly offend me
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

He brought black people into it for no reason
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:He brought black people into it for no reason
Oh fuck off and stop been so sensitive Jezebel.

:x
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:

Err like you were about the original post, why is that racist instead of dark (no pun intended) humour, the guy had virtually the same name as a four year old, why does everyone have to have so similar (and long!) names
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:

Err like you were about the original post, why is that racist instead of dark (no pun intended) humour, the guy had virtually the same name as a four year old, why does everyone have to have so similar (and long!) names
Sid is correct. From the male muslims I grew up with, they all had Mohammed in their names.