What The Fuck!!!

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:I'm no expert but don't muslim men have to have mohammed in their name? They add it in or something

If you're talking about cultures with generic names, our fucking boring christian names need to go. There are just too many dave's. And we're under no obligation to name em all dave, we just do. And now eveybody is calling thier kids grandad names. The same ones have come back round again, George, Alfie, Harry etc

What's wrong with George or Alfie?

X(
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:I'm no expert but don't muslim men have to have mohammed in their name? They add it in or something

If you're talking about cultures with generic names, our fucking boring christian names need to go. There are just too many dave's. And we're under no obligation to name em all dave, we just do. And now eveybody is calling thier kids grandad names. The same ones have come back round again, George, Alfie, Harry etc

X(

Thor I'd name my son
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

X(
Nowt really but come on, George is popular because of that little scrounging inbred royal parasite that hatched the other year, so people call theirs it. Harry is also popular because of the ginger arseworm parasite, and William is popular too because of the gawky prick one who gap years on a helicopter to stop us cutting his grandma's head off

Alfie's alright, Alfie Moon from Eastenders

My kid's going to be called Roy. Proper name. Middle name is gonna be Maradona.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

X(
Nowt really but come on, George is popular because of that little scrounging inbred royal parasite that hatched the other year, so people call theirs it. Harry is also popular because of the ginger arseworm parasite, and William is popular too because of the gawky prick one who gap years on a helicopter to stop us cutting his grandma's head off

Alfie's alright, Alfie Moon from Eastenders

My kid's going to be called Roy. Proper name. Middle name is gonna be Maradona.

Yeah I've a football ground name but I'm not going to say it because people on here will rake the fuck out of me, got a full spread on the back of the tele when I was about 14 and was on the local bit of itv in my romper when I was a few months old :-*
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Tell us, is it Old Trafford or some shite?
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Tell us, is it Old Trafford or some shite?

Nah, I'd pm you if I trusted you wouldn't bring it up at a later date because I said Kate Middleton was great
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Haha go for it, I promise I won't tell anybody no matter what
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Haha go for it, I promise I won't tell anybody no matter what

Even if Joe Hart scores a hat trick and I laugh?
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Promise

Send me that PM
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck that... if Sid gets to know, I want to know... for fuck sake Zebs, I've fallen out with you less than Sid has...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."