Beards!

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Who knew a beard could be so Chic? Never occurred to me that a fitted sequinned dress could set a beard off in such a way.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

death to hipsters and their fucking beards.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Hear hear
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

What about scruffy old cunts that can't be arsed to shave more than once a month?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Hipsters with sailor tattoos n all

Why not go all the way and get tears on your face and pretend you've done a bit of jail time too
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What about scruffy old cunts that can't be arsed to shave more than once a month?
What about us? 21 years bearded and proud. Those dandy, johnny come lately's can fuck off.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDread
Reserves

5 years ago

I've had a beard for 20 years and wouldn't consider any other look. Mainly because I look ridiculous without one. Now I get complimented on it by girls and fellow beard wearers. Neat.

Hipsters will find a new look soon enough, hopefully. I'm sick of seeing cunts round the Northern Quarter with side partings, checked shirts and beards, riding old Raleigh racers converted to fixies with Brooks saddles and wearing obscure Scandinavian brand rucksacks and old school tattoos. Wankers.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

RedDread wrote:I've had a beard for 20 years and wouldn't consider any other look. Mainly because I look ridiculous without one. Now I get complimented on it by girls and fellow beard wearers. Neat.

Hipsters will find a new look soon enough, hopefully. I'm sick of seeing cunts round the Northern Quarter with side partings, checked shirts and beards, riding old Raleigh racers converted to fixies with Brooks saddles and wearing obscure Scandinavian brand rucksacks and old school tattoos. Wankers.
LOL... that's not a beard... you've just got orange moss hanging off your face... you just need more sun Mate... stop hanging out all night with goths and vampires...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RedDread
Reserves

5 years ago

You are an incredibly funny man, Alf. Remarkably so.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Hate the cunts. I'm a sikh and had a turban from the age of 12 to 28, then I chopped my hair of but still retained the beard. I went the last 6 months with a beard and missus was getting properly vexed. it's not a bushy bear but it's not some fake shit house stubble either.

anyways, I was playing golf (I'm still struggling) yesterday and the lads were properly taking the piss out of me saying that I had clearly inspired that weird bearded thing that won the euros. that wasn't all, a group playing in front of us made a joke to our four ball saying that I looked a bit like that scenester.

ffs, soon as I got home, beard was off.

right, like you lot I hate - no I pity, these new beard wearing wannabies. Just because some cunt from Kings of Lean use to have a beard, they want one.

ffs. they are even selling beard wax, get that BEARD WAX. fuck my life, talk about being an uber-cunt, you put wax in your beard.

now get this, geezer sitting in my office next to me feel victim to this trendy beard thing, birds like it, and did the standard bear plus thick geeky glasses and tweedy blazer shit. i fucked him off saying that he was a shame to all bone fide bear d wearers and he wld not last 3 months. he didn't and he had bought scented beard wax for his beard.

seriously, scenester hipster beard, thick tom ford black glasses, points black shoes from All Saints, super dry t-shirt and hoodie from Abercrombie and Fitch, topped off with a hunting jacket from The Kooples.

FUCK OFF. Seriously, there are not enough ffs that can describe my disdain for these nipples.