Computer Games

The original Den of Iniquity
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I'm obviously a bit older than you cunts so I let my 12 year old lad read these comments. He reckons playstations are so yesterday and that the Xbox 1 is the "crucial bit 'o' kit". I think that's street talk for " Play stations are old hat and X Boxes are mega!!" He did have his baseball cap on sideways and Nicky Minaj blasting out of his beat box at the time. That all might mean more to you lads than me?? :-o

I'm a little disturbed that my lad sounds more like Tinchy Strider than Tinchy Strider does?? :-$

Don't worry max is part of the transition . Before you know it he's grown up and ditched the x box for the furry box. Then his problems start and it's back to the x box for a touch of escapism.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I'm obviously a bit older than you cunts so I let my 12 year old lad read these comments. He reckons playstations are so yesterday and that the Xbox 1 is the "crucial bit 'o' kit". I think that's street talk for " Play stations are old hat and X Boxes are mega!!" He did have his baseball cap on sideways and Nicky Minaj blasting out of his beat box at the time. That all might mean more to you lads than me?? :-o

I'm a little disturbed that my lad sounds more like Tinchy Strider than Tinchy Strider does?? :-$
Surely can't be older than me Harry... I got a granddaughter who... *big sigh*... thinks the sun shines out of Justin Biebers arse...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Fook my old boots Alf!! So I'm not the only one who remembers us signing Jim Holton from Shrewsbury then??
Oh no Mate... I came to football late... grew up in Canada, didn't I... my ol' fella was United to the core, and I was born in Manchester, but there was no Sky, or anything like that in the 60s/70s... I remember him goin on about United a lot... him and all the old Royal Legion lads, would talk football and follow results in the papers... but for me it was hockey, Maple Leafs, Kitchener Rangers... baseball, and the Blue Jays, CFL, and the Ottawa Roughriders... I didn't really start following football till 94, when I came here... didn't take long till I was hooked though... always been a sports nut, and United was naturally my team... don't actually remember much about the first year or two... too much to take in and learn... Kung Fu Cantona, and Beckhams wonder goal, are the stand outs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Ha... it's Calgary Flames, by the way...
Pikey McScum
Star Man

4 years ago

Arkham Knight

If only real life stopped getting in the way of my getting to enjoy it
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

I'm loving Arkham Knight too. Missus bought it and a PS4 for my birthday, and then let me have it nearly a month early. The graphics are immense, Riddler races are annoying as fuck though!
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Spudiator wrote:I'm loving Arkham Knight too. Missus bought it and a PS4 for my birthday, and then let me have it nearly a month early. The graphics are immense, Riddler races are annoying as fuck though!
Yeah you show her mate, tell her we said you can stay up playing until whatever time you want n all
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

How long do i have my PS4 now, two weeks? and i've done fuck all else....... It's daylight when I'm going to bed. These things are evil!

Im going to buy Arkham Knight when i sort out Mordor though.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

You bunch of sad kaaants.
Computer games, FFS!
Electronic Opium for the masses. Get a life FFS.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:You bunch of sad kaaants.
Computer games, FFS!
Electronic Opium for the masses. Get a life FFS.

Opium? What the fuck is this, Lord Byrons Christmas do?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.