Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I suppose it will drop off the page before long. And it does serve as a reminder what this place was like. Fair enough.

On another note I really like this notifications feature that lets you know when someone has replied to. Really handy.
which notification feature do you mean? The stuff on the top right hand corner of the page?
Yeah when it says someone has quoted a post of yours
That's always been there! Used to be under the banner graphic

I quite like the green ticks to show you where you have unread posts in a forum and threads. There's lots of little tweaks over the last version and i'm not sure exactly which came as the theme or the actual base forum version because I didn't spend any real time with the unskinned version. I did put a few little modifications on and, in particular, the change so that, instead of date/time, it shows how long ago the last post was. quite pleased with that.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I suppose it will drop off the page before long. And it does serve as a reminder what this place was like. Fair enough.

On another note I really like this notifications feature that lets you know when someone has replied to. Really handy.
which notification feature do you mean? The stuff on the top right hand corner of the page?

I quite like the green ticks to show you where you have unread posts in a forum and threads. There's lots of little tweaks over the last version and i'm not sure exactly which came as the theme or the actual base forum version because I didn't spend any real time with the unskinned version. I did put a few little modifications on and, in particular, the change so that, instead of date/time, it shows how long ago the last post was. quite pleased with that.
Has it really? I must have missed it.

I like how this box extends on its own as you type. Very cool. All these little changes makes me want to chat more shite on here tbh. Won't be long before I've toppled Laz as top WUM.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

Has it really? I must have missed it.

I like how this box extends on its own as you type. Very cool. All these little changes makes me want to chat more shite on here tbh. Won't be long before I've toppled Laz as top WUM.
no wonder you were such an ignorant bastard before.

I think the fact that the icons change to red make them a bit more noticeable. before there was just a number to indicate that there was a notification
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

My middle name(s) is (are) willful ignorant bastard tbf
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Surely there's 'cunt' in there somewhere too
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alright fucking hell what's this attack Sid day
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

it's international insult Sid week. there'll be a Google doodle and everything
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Can I join in ?
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Probably not because what you'd say would get you banned for real, not just monitored, and you'd break your keyboard in the process with that enlarged forehead of yours
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

I see you've got the insult crystal ball out there. that's hardly fair. no doodle for you