Thank you very much !!!

The original Den of Iniquity
Robbo
Legend

1 year ago

No doubt he wont be happy about this but the work put in recently by FuB on the forum is second to none, now after the upgrade to the latest phpBB version the forum looks fantastic.

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
-----------------------------------------------------
Pikey McScum
Star Man

1 year ago

Robbo wrote:
1 year ago
No doubt he wont be happy about this but the work put in recently by FuB on the forum is second to none, now after the upgrade to the latest phpBB version the forum looks fantastic.

:tosser:

Fair play FuB, it does look significantly better now!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

Excellent work Mr FuB! :ymparty:
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye well done, Fub. It looks quality. And now we've ditched the 1970s attitudes and bitterness its a much more enticing place to post.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Fub, any chance you could delete the black pudding thread? Don't want to see that shite on here, it ruins the new look and new feel about the place
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Fub, any chance you could delete the black pudding thread? Don't want to see that shite on here, it ruins the new look and new feel about the place
Do you mean the thread started by Laz?

It won't be long before it drops off the first page anyway but, if there is a general consensus here, then I'll discuss with Robbo and Ed and see what they think is best. The discussions we are having and the way people are behaving NOW is "the new look and new feel about the place" and I'm pretty sure any one of us (or a newbie) could do a search and easily find plenty of other things that might "ruin" it.

EDIT: To clarify a bit further...

My feeling is that the thread in question, amongst others, is part of the history of this forum and I don't think it does anyone any good to eradicate it. Like all histories, we'd do better to let it all inform the future... and, besides, where will it end? What would be the next thread or post that the next person requests me or whoever to delete?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I suppose it will drop off the page before long. And it does serve as a reminder what this place was like. Fair enough.

On another note I really like this notifications feature that lets you know when someone has replied to. Really handy.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I suppose it will drop off the page before long. And it does serve as a reminder what this place was like. Fair enough.

On another note I really like this notifications feature that lets you know when someone has replied to. Really handy.
which notification feature do you mean? The stuff on the top right hand corner of the page?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

which notification feature do you mean? The stuff on the top right hand corner of the page?
Yeah when it says someone has quoted a post of yours