the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Snoop is one of the biggest WUMs on here, and when you wind people up shit comes your way. I'd know a thing or two about that.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Steggo wrote:
1 year ago
As far as can make out Snoops has suffered some severe trauma in his work recently. I say let him 'rant' on and not rise to any 'bait' that maybe offered by him. Come back Snoops.All is forgiven!And this is not meant to offend anybody else on here!
What are you forgiving Snoops for?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoop is one of the biggest WUMs on here, and when you wind people up shit comes your way. I'd know a thing or two about that.
He'll be glad to get away from me, I mean you or is it me? Must be you, could be me........
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Are you vaguely suggesting you should mentor Snoops in his winding up and dealing with the resultant shit... Sid's school for WUMs?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Are you vaguely suggesting you should mentor Snoops in his winding up and dealing with the resultant shit... Sid's school for WUMs?
:))
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
He's definitely learned a thing or two. But yeah I would mentor him if there was some kind of financial incentive for me. Some kind of WUM bootcamp. Sounds good
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
He's definitely learned a thing or two. But yeah I would mentor him if there was some kind of financial incentive for me. Some kind of WUM bootcamp. Sounds good
there was I thinking you'd do it out of some WUM brotherhood altruism but I suppose even you were going to turn into dirty capitalist scum in the end. it's inevitable.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
there was I thinking you'd do it out of some WUM brotherhood altruism but I suppose even you were going to turn into dirty capitalist scum in the end. it's inevitable.
Hey, capitalism isn't a choice, we all need the dosh. I'd have to charge the top rate because I am up there in the elite.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Hey, capitalism isn't a choice, we all need the dosh. I'd have to charge the top rate because I am up there in the elite.
I'm disgusted to hear this from you after Harry outed you as a fellow tree hugger
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago

I'm disgusted to hear this from you after Harry outed you as a fellow tree hugger
He also called us boyfriends remember :))