Page 3 of 5

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:51 pm
by Snoopcousins
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 pm
by FuB
To be fair, Snoops, I do think you would serve your own arguments much better by taking the effort to back them up when challenged and not just cherry pick the parts of others' arguments that you feel you can easily defeat.

Either way, it doesn't move this thread forward to make posts only about each other so, if PMs are off the menu, can we just have a non-civil relationship that doesn't resort to full on insults?

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:40 pm
by Lazarus
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile
Lets move this over onto off topic, in The Den "the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread"......

You can tell me how out of Order i am.

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:44 pm
by Lazarus
Lazarus wrote: ↑
1 hour ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....

Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile



So Snoops your not a liar, you don't make shit up??? I'm not on here to have someone attempt to make a prick of me by lying. What do i have to apologise for then? What has hurt your feelings?

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
by Snoopcousins
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile
Lets move this over onto off topic, in The Den "the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread"......

You can tell me how out of Order i am.
Go find something better to do with your time ‘pal’

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 pm
by Snoopcousins
Enjoy your fights Lazarus, it’s boring.
I’m done here.

You have mental issues and I want no part of your shit

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:40 pm
by FuB
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile
Lets move this over onto off topic, in The Den "the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread"......

You can tell me how out of Order i am.
Go find something better to do with your time ‘pal’
Snoops... when you decided to report Laz's post and thus bring me (or another mod) into the discussion, did you want to resolve this or continue it? If you wanted to just stick two fingers up, why did you waste my time?

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 pm
by Lazarus
No balls........ or backbone......

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:47 pm
by Lazarus
:-o ......... NO! HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

=))

:joint:

Re: the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:40 am
by Steggo
As far as can make out Snoops has suffered some severe trauma in his work recently. I say let him 'rant' on and not rise to any 'bait' that maybe offered by him. Come back Snoops.All is forgiven!And this is not meant to offend anybody else on here!