the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
No one wants to hear your petty bile
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

To be fair, Snoops, I do think you would serve your own arguments much better by taking the effort to back them up when challenged and not just cherry pick the parts of others' arguments that you feel you can easily defeat.

Either way, it doesn't move this thread forward to make posts only about each other so, if PMs are off the menu, can we just have a non-civil relationship that doesn't resort to full on insults?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....
Seriously.....you need to chill out....go and smoke some of your green or something, you’ve lost it and are completely out of order.
Lets move this over onto off topic, in The Den "the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread"......

You can tell me how out of Order i am.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote: ↑
1 hour ago

So Snoops your not a liar, you don't make shit up??? I'm not on here to have someone attempt to make a prick of me by lying. What do i have to apologise for then? What has hurt your feelings?
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

Lets move this over onto off topic, in The Den "the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread"......

Go find something better to do with your time ‘pal’

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Enjoy your fights Lazarus, it’s boring.
I’m done here.

You have mental issues and I want no part of your shit

FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

Go find something better to do with your time ‘pal’
Snoops... when you decided to report Laz's post and thus bring me (or another mod) into the discussion, did you want to resolve this or continue it? If you wanted to just stick two fingers up, why did you waste my time?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

No balls........ or backbone......
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

:-o ......... NO! HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

=))

:joint:
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

As far as can make out Snoops has suffered some severe trauma in his work recently. I say let him 'rant' on and not rise to any 'bait' that maybe offered by him. Come back Snoops.All is forgiven!And this is not meant to offend anybody else on here!