TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
ltel
Reserves

7 years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2400391/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
hilarious .. only 13 short episodes so far. worth a watch.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:

Karl... "a fish arse with a squid bollock shoved in"... lol...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

ltel wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
ltel wrote:just watched the last of breaking bad.. fucking epic stuff..
anyone else watched it to the end? wat did you think?(reddread)
Watched them all, love it. Waited to watch last series all in one go, now can't find any torrents for it FFS.
No spoilers pleeeeeeeeease.
they are all on iso hunt or torrent butler... its incredible, going to watch it all again
Brilliant series. Ending was near perfection. Best thing I have watched in ages. Just short of The Wire imo.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
sheesh

7 years ago

More Gervais and Pilkington:

Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

just1n wrote:
ltel wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Watched them all, love it. Waited to watch last series all in one go, now can't find any torrents for it FFS.
they are all on iso hunt or torrent butler... its incredible, going to watch it all again
Brilliant series. Ending was near perfection. Best thing I have watched in ages. Just short of The Wire imo.
I loved the Wire to, but i'd place BB just ahead of it cause it was the kind of more left field and out there. The Wire could be slow at times, this is not a criticism though. It's a bit like picking your favourite child.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Taxi to the Dark Side

Fuckin hell...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
just1n wrote:
ltel wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
I loved the Wire to, but i'd place BB just ahead of it cause it was the kind of more left field and out there. The Wire could be slow at times, this is not a criticism though. It's a bit like picking your favourite child.
Just finished it, class! Thanks for the help Justin
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Taxi to the Dark Side

Fuckin hell...
Just finished watching it. Fuckin hell!
Makes growing up over here seem like a walk in the park. It's something when McCain looks like a humanist.

Missed this some how. Cheers
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

It's gotten to the point where being called a "conspiracy theorist" is an insult... but you watch films like that, and see how cunts like Rumsfeld, Chaney and Bush seem to operate completely to their own hidden agendas, without any concern at all, for untold death and destruction... and it's hard not to believe in even the darkest, most cynical schemes and plots.

You ever see this one Coop?

"Who Killed the Electric Car?"