TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
sheesh

7 years ago

I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
Like any film/TV with mixed reviews, it's probably best you watch it yourself and make your own mind up. Gosling does the intense, lot-of-stuff-going-on-beneath-the-surface vibe brilliantly however (and, like "Drive", has very little in the way of dialogue to deliver). One thing's for certain - you'll either love it or you'll hate it
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Anantax
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Game of Thrones...boobs and blood galore...
sheesh

7 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
sheesh wrote:I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
Like any film/TV with mixed reviews, it's probably best you watch it yourself and make your own mind up. Gosling does the intense, lot-of-stuff-going-on-beneath-the-surface vibe brilliantly however (and, like "Drive", has very little in the way of dialogue to deliver). One thing's for certain - you'll either love it or you'll hate it
I watched "The Conjuring" instead. Not scary at all although it wasn't a bad film. Decent enough to pass a couple of hours.

One of the characters talks to a ghost called Rory. So you're now popular in Hollywood, I see.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4522
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

I'm just about to finish watching The Sopranos for the second time. S06 E20/21 tonight.

Any suggestions what I can start now?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4522
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:
One of the characters talks to a ghost called Rory. So you're now popular in Hollywood, I see.
You've obviously never seen him in
'Young,dumb and full of cum'

I've never seen a guy take so many cocks at once!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Africa

7 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I'm just about to finish watching The Sopranos for the second time. S06 E20/21 tonight.

Any suggestions what I can start now?
for older stuff I would suggest:

The Wire
OZ
Deadwood
Battlestar Gallactica
The Shield
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4522
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

The shield and the wire I've seen. Brilliant!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
sheesh wrote:
One of the characters talks to a ghost called Rory. So you're now popular in Hollywood, I see.
You've obviously never seen him in
'Young,dumb and full of cum'

I've never seen a guy take so many cocks at once!
You never see cos you're always bent over
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24840
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Looking forward to the Alan Partidge film

Been rewatching the TV shows - class
Post Reply