TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity
sheesh

7 years ago

I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
Like any film/TV with mixed reviews, it's probably best you watch it yourself and make your own mind up. Gosling does the intense, lot-of-stuff-going-on-beneath-the-surface vibe brilliantly however (and, like "Drive", has very little in the way of dialogue to deliver). One thing's for certain - you'll either love it or you'll hate it
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

Game of Thrones...boobs and blood galore...
sheesh

7 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
sheesh wrote:I don't know whether or not to watch this because it's had mixed reviews. I loved Gosling's performances in "Drive" and "The Place Beyond the Pines".
Like any film/TV with mixed reviews, it's probably best you watch it yourself and make your own mind up. Gosling does the intense, lot-of-stuff-going-on-beneath-the-surface vibe brilliantly however (and, like "Drive", has very little in the way of dialogue to deliver). One thing's for certain - you'll either love it or you'll hate it
I watched "The Conjuring" instead. Not scary at all although it wasn't a bad film. Decent enough to pass a couple of hours.

One of the characters talks to a ghost called Rory. So you're now popular in Hollywood, I see.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

I'm just about to finish watching The Sopranos for the second time. S06 E20/21 tonight.

Any suggestions what I can start now?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

sheesh wrote:
One of the characters talks to a ghost called Rory. So you're now popular in Hollywood, I see.
You've obviously never seen him in
'Young,dumb and full of cum'

I've never seen a guy take so many cocks at once!

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I'm just about to finish watching The Sopranos for the second time. S06 E20/21 tonight.

Any suggestions what I can start now?
for older stuff I would suggest:

The Wire
OZ
Deadwood
Battlestar Gallactica
The Shield
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

The shield and the wire I've seen. Brilliant!

Pikey McScum
Legend

7 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
sheesh wrote:
You've obviously never seen him in
'Young,dumb and full of cum'

I've never seen a guy take so many cocks at once!
You never see cos you're always bent over
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Looking forward to the Alan Partidge film

Been rewatching the TV shows - class