Giving David Moyes time

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

He'll struggle to get a premiership job now. He'll probably have to go into the championship.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

celtic after they sack that scandi, fatten up his cv a bit with some worthless pots
lkhm

hoofing
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

True
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:hot off the twitter feed.
Ha... just off the wire... the reason he's in Manchester in the first place is he's being called in to assist Van Gall... he's taking over next year... confirmed!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

He's fallen far though hasn't he. It's a cruel business.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

Aye, and he'll have earned more for fucking up at United and in Spain over about 18 months than he did in over 10 years at Everton
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Aye, and he'll have earned more for fucking up at United and in Spain over about 18 months than he did in over 10 years at Everton
"earned", or learned?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

Earned. And probably learned. Both were misguided moves. Can't blame him for taking the United job mind, wasn't his fault it was offered.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

What about him for the England job
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Sacking confirmed.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... d-10417270

What now for Moyes? Massive fall from grace. He might do well going into the championship and working on a project like Leeds, Derby, Forest, Seffield, Borough etc.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]