Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Jose’s biggest problem in the short term is our upturn in form.

He could’ve blamed the ‘shambles at the club’. Poor recruitment, division in the dressing room, toxic and unprofessional players etc. But when a relatively unproven manager can come in and have such a profound impact, he’s going to have a hard time arguing that he wasn’t a major part of the problem.

He didn’t look or sound well to me, at the end. I think his best bet is 18 months out of the game to recharge his batteries. But tbh, I think he’s done at the top level. It’s not just Pep and Klopp, there are plenty of young coaches with modern ideas and his biggest flaw is that he seems unable to adjust to a changing mindset in players today. Until he does, he’s fucked.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

José Mourinho must bin blame game and learn from his failings at United https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ter-united

"Mourinho clearly does not possess the quality of being able to acknowledge his own errors. It was everybody and everything else: the players, the structure, the lack of a sporting director (ignoring the fact he strongly resisted having anyone above him dictating transfer policy at Real Madrid) and, true to form, all accompanied with various reminders of his greatness – at the expense of some of those he appears to consider way beneath him."
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Mourinho on Pochettino:

"He's different than me. He thinks different than me or maybe the day he starts winning trophies he changes his communication. I like him very much as a person and a coach, I am not being critical of him."

Threatened :))
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

He's already turned down three job offers...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46934706

yeah, right! the amount of bullshit coming out of his mouth hasn't diminished then
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
10 months ago
He's already turned down three job offers...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46934706

yeah, right! the amount of bullshit coming out of his mouth hasn't diminished then
Wow he's so fucking bitter, he can't stop talking about it

"My philosophy depends. I would love to go to a club and have [the same] conditions that Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola did."

450m and 11 new players in 2 and a half seasons - more than Klopp, Poch etc. What awful conditions to be working in, to be comfortably outspending almost all of your rivals

"Recently, when I was coaching one player he told me and he was very polite, 'please when you criticise me can you do it in private'," he said.

"With Drogba, he is the kind of player that the more pressure from the manager, the more quality in his performance," Mourinho added.

Martial, Pogba and Rashford aren't Drogba. It's not 2005. Adapt your methods or die. And Jose is currently dying on his arse. Even the person that wrote the article has countered his arguments. A lot of managers talk shit but this crosses the line into the ridiculous.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

10 months ago

Mourinho on his "parking the bus" and modern football...

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

There's some cringeworthy arse kissing going on from Keys and Gray there.

He doesn't half talk some shit, Jose. If only one of them had the balls, when he was going on about the 'backing that Klopp and Pep had', to challenge him about the money and number of players he's had.

We're desperate for a CB - he bought Lindelof and Bailly.
Miki - didn't work.
Pogba - couldn't get a tune out of him.
Sanchez - couldn't get a tune out of him.
Fred - hasn't worked, yet.
Lukaku - 75m on a forward that can't control a fucking football.

Killed the dressing room. Killed the spirit of the club. Killed the enjoyment aspect for fans.

Absolute cunt.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Yeah Keys and Gray, fucking hell, by being a pundit on their show Jose has made them relevant again - to add another crime to his list

You're right Ash, when Pulis is going on about not being backed they should cut him off and say 'but you spent more & signed more players than Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea yet they're all miles ahead of you in the league and playing better football'

Also, what he says about Simeone should be a warning to anyone that wants him to replace Ole. It's fine for Atletico to play defensive football because they're not one of the top 2 hugely successful clubs with traditions and expectations. A lot like Chelsea when Jose first took over in 2004. They're happy to be challenging, although the fans will tire eventually. But United is completely different as 3 conservative managers have found out.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

......You two did better than me, I lasted two mins and turned him off. Prick!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Remember how I was picking on poor Jose over his Tax fraud????? Remember how i was manipulating the worlds press to make it look like Jose and C-Ron and Messi were ripping off the Spanish people for their own selfish gain and there were people on here defending them saying they wouldn't do that??? Dumb fuck!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/05/jose-mou ... d-8445544/
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X