Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"ne"?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Liverpool buying a centre back for £75M does help Jose's case now actually. £350M doesn't actually get you very much at these prices. He doesn't sound like such a twat in the wake of that kind of news.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

No, but if van Dijk turns out to be the key to Liverpool sorting out their defense, then they're the biggest threat to United finishing second...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

I think he'll be a good signing for them. It's a lot of money, but their fans will not care if he improves their defence. You'd think he will be better than the shite they've already got.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye Liverpool have pushed the prices up again paying 75m for a defender. Fucked. But then if a top forward like Neymar costs 200m, 75 is about right for a defender who might become a top player.

Agree with Alf as well. Klopp has been trying to strengthen them at the back this season, not letting the midfield commit forward, knocking the ball around slower between the defence when they're winning, and now signing a quality centreback. They've still got ambitions to be title winners.

We better had as well. But this season it sounds like Mourinho has given up.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Looks like a smart move. Wonder if we will be in for anyone? Wish we had gone for Rüdiger when we had a chance.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Looks like a smart move. Wonder if we will be in for anyone? Wish we had gone for Rüdiger when we had a chance.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah, if we had given them Smalling it would have simultaneously improved both teams...
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

What's wrong with Smalling ,fairly consistent and rarely fucks up.
senna
Legend

2 years ago

Jose out swinging again.

He is pretty predictable. Now all the talk is about United "lack of" spending compared to City and PSG instead of how shite the football is atm.

At his former club Chelsea, he could spend whatever he wanted with no competition. Hardly any excuses back then..

Now it's different. He is a hypocrite but in this case, he is right. PSG and City have unlimited funds and they are state sponsored.

Abramovic does not even spend as much anymore and Chelsea are not state sponsored by Russia.