Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Struck me as a pretty smart move, tbf.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Some of you lot make no sense to me at times... on what planet is pissing away £5/10/15mill a good plan?

If we want him, just fuckin sign him... if we don't, then find someone else...

This plan, assuming it's true, is just daft, because it isn't a plan... no one will be thoroughly considering which direction we're moving in, because we still don't know who will be in charge... it's managerial limbo... any fuckin turnip in business would know that's not sound...

£15mill potentially down the toilet, because Woodworm can't make a fuckin clean decision!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Some of you lot make no sense to me at times... on what planet is pissing away £5/10/15mill a good plan?

This plan, assuming it's true, is just daft, because it isn't a plan... no one will be thoroughly considering which direction we're moving in, because we still don't know who will be in charge... it's managerial limbo... any fuckin turnip in business would know that's not sound...

£15mill potentially down the toilet, because Woodworm can't make a fuckin clean decision!
Plus it's hardly making Jose feel very wanted ffs.
It's a fucking stupid piece of business
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

Its smart IF we have a chance at someone who is long term better for the club. If we do not, then yes I agree its not super smart but even then, I still prefer that we take the time to make a well considered decision that is strategic and fundamental to the success of the club.

Its expensive yes, but who cares...thats just less dividend for Glazers
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Anantax wrote:Its smart IF we have a chance at someone who is long term better for the club. If we do not, then yes I agree its not super smart but even then, I still prefer that we take the time to make a well considered decision that is strategic and fundamental to the success of the club.

Its expensive yes, but who cares...thats just less dividend for Glazers
It's not smart... if there's an alternative, "long term better for the club" option, just go and get him then... there's plenty of managers out there that would kill for this job... we could even get Mopes back...

It's simple, never mind other options... if Woodworm wants Mourinho, he should sign Mourinho... if he doesn't then don't... anything else is daft!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Some of you lot make no sense to me at times... on what planet is pissing away £5/10/15mill a good plan?

It's not your money Alf, it's the Glazers' and frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck if they've pissed it away... ;)
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

No it's not, it's United's money
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:No it's not, it's United's money
That's right... and that's the problem... fans have lost sight of that...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

And the biggest problem I think at United is the likes of Charlton and Ferguson, its time for United to move on what we had under Ferguson we will not get back under a new manager because the new manager will not be Ferguson. All I see are a bunch of dithering idiots running United if the reports are true with this pre-contract and the comments that the above mentioned are still not sure about Mourinho are laughable its Manchester fucking United we are speaking about who are supposed to be up there with the big boys so either give the man the contract or somebody else.

On another note I see Ferguson like some manic puppeteer in the background pulling strings to get what he wants which is good for Alex Ferguson but not for United.
-----------------------------------------------------