Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Snoop that's your mans quotes not mine lad. Did he really compare Carrick to Messi or had he just recalled Carrick because fuckin Pogba into a 2 with Fellani, playing him at 10 etc etc. Wasn't working, and he recalled Carrick and we won our next four games.

And basically saying what he wouldn't give for a younger Carrick he could play every week because it's the best option we have.

I have to laugh at you ridiculing the comments when fuckin Jose said them! So don't say Joses had nothing out of Carrick, Davel calling him garlick etc. You can slag him all you want but that change once he started using Carrick turned things around, we'd probably be a few places even further down
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

he stinks thats why i call him, its pointless trying to defend him, his stats say it all.

i layed into snoops last year for slaggin rooney in my eyes he could do no wrong
but i see now he`s finished at 31 (he must smoke)
hes had a good run, he`s managed to stay under the radar for 11 years, not done much wrong
not set the place on fire,hes been an average squaddie that got more game time than was deserved
and if we won 4 when he played, the opposition must have been shite/had a bad day or we were lucky they never came to win. all in all he was a bad buy along with many other, we had better
and let them go for free some.
and to mention against messi :D at 50 messi will be better /faster than carrick is now
i remember peeps saying another useless midfielder fletcher had a great game against roma
i would have had a great game against them that day,
fletcher was carricks bar to beat, not much of a bar compared to the rest of the worlds midfields are these 2,
hence the reason i started to notice fergie had gone down busbys path,
got too freindly with shite and couldnt get rid.
for 11 years he`s had a shirt we could have had a half decent player wear for 11 years weve been in decline (see your 4 games stats meen dogshit) ive just shown why weve got worse the last 11 years :D
Last edited by Davel on Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

=)) =)) =)) =))
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Considering he's had 13 draws, having a 60% win ratio puts him virtually at the top of ALL our players, so you might want to look at your stats before spouting complete and utter shite,

His record would be even better if he wasn't turned out versus Spurs and Arsenal once fourth place was gone and Jose had admitted he'd given up on fourth place.

And actually I like Garlic, did they serve any dishes with it in it that time you made up that story about grabbing Giggs by the throat or was that when you were still sectioned you stupid cunt?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Irishalways have to get a jig in :-)
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Considering he's had 13 draws, having a 60% win ratio puts him virtually at the top of ALL our players, so you might want to look at your stats before spouting complete and utter shite,

His record would be even better if he wasn't turned out versus Spurs and Arsenal once fourth place was gone and Jose had admitted he'd given up on fourth place.

And actually I like Garlic, did they serve any dishes with it in it that time you made up that story about grabbing Giggs by the throat or was that when you were still sectioned you stupid cunt?
and you know its made-up because ?

you cant defend his stats they say it all he`s absolute geordie shite who can pass a ball backwards, defend better than a certain dutchman but you cant compare him to any defensive midfielder in the prem ANY ? not 1 all have more tackles /inteceptions he is not and never will be a destroyer my niece would turn the big oaf over
stop defending the lost causes`s like him and the dutch twat you are making yourself look silly
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 years ago

Far from perfect; style, goals scored, home league results and our ability to compete against the top 6 in our games against them away from home need to improve. But all things considered, 2 trophies, a European title and Champions League qualification is a good season in the short term.

Big summer ahead.
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

Results first performance second.

Add to that our record breaking FA Cup last year, we seem to be doing really fine.

Got the most money and got some pots to show for it.

Loving the green and gold revolution.