3 years ago

redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:Fucking hell, Robbo:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... s-van-gaal

He's worried about us losing prestige under LVG, but wants us to give Giggs the job. It's mental.
Great player, but thick as shit!
His rolling contract on the gravy train will due up. I think players who were disastrous at managing themselve's are better off keeping quiet and just keep taking the money. :-?
Rolling contract on the gravy train? His ambassadorial duties or his mutv stuff?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
sheesh wrote:Now Yorke is piping up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Yorke.html
Giggs would be the buck tooth fat kid in the playground getting bullied by the big boys. Massive swerve in order. Suicide for him and the club. :-?
There you see it Harry no JoMo Flat Face then Giggs then oblivion :((
-----------------------------------------------------
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

Again the puppeteer raise`s his ugly purple head. Robbo/ was a hero from my era,who also like giggs never knew when it was time to hang up his boots. He then was eased into management by fergie also like giggs, and failed miserably. also like giggs.
the balls on the scotch tw@t, thinking if he wishes it to happen it will. a great manager is a title earned not promoted. as for pep ,he may have been promoted from within,but we are no barca at this time,
he walked into a great team same at bayern,
cidy will be his test. robbo was/is a piss head,and in modern football weekly nights out with the lads never works.Management needs to keep a distance,a fact fergie installed here, but doing dodgy deals with fergie for renting out loanee players was his forte,until world in action caught both of them.
he then did a lance armstrong/ken dodd cancer rumours appeared,and low and behold the case was dropped. at least it caught up with fergie and he got the chop.
now he brings out yorke, who`s next george best`s son carrying his dads ashes.
I can tell you without any doubt scholesy wont be 1 of them
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Davel wrote:Again the puppeteer raise`s his ugly purple head. Robbo/ was a hero from my era,who also like giggs never knew when it was time to hang up his boots. He then was eased into management by fergie also like giggs, and failed miserably. also like giggs.
the balls on the scotch tw@t, thinking if he wishes it to happen it will. a great manager is a title earned not promoted. as for pep ,he may have been promoted from within,but we are no barca at this time,
he walked into a great team same at bayern,
cidy will be his test. robbo was/is a piss head,and in modern football weekly nights out with the lads never works.Management needs to keep a distance,a fact fergie installed here, but doing dodgy deals with fergie for renting out loanee players was his forte,until world in action caught both of them.
he then did a lance armstrong/ken dodd cancer rumours appeared,and low and behold the case was dropped. at least it caught up with fergie and he got the chop.
now he brings out yorke, who`s next george best`s son carrying his dads ashes.
I can tell you without any doubt scholesy wont be 1 of them
You're a fuckin disgrace, and it takes a lot on here to earn that sort of disdain, whether you think they are talking on behalf of someone other than the media outlet that pays them for their opinion, barring Giggs, and there was a case for giving him the job until the season but that time has passed, to question whether a club legend and by anyone who knows hims all seem to say, a top bloke, made up cancer rumours when he was clearly really ill is ridiculous. I'd think you were a conspiracy theorist if you weren't such a complete fucktard.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

Update from Red Issue:

https://twitter.com/RedIssue
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:Update from Red Issue:

Means fuck all unless JoMo or United say its so ................................. cue Harry ........................... :ymparty:
-----------------------------------------------------
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

Last edited by sheesh on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Robbo wrote:
sheesh wrote:Update from Red Issue:

Means fuck all unless JoMo or United say its so ................................. cue Harry ........................... :ymparty:
Word on the street is that the reason Woodbrain hasn't pulled the trigger much earlier is that he himself has been instrumental in the calamity. He was balls deep in wanting Van Moyes and the Felliani, Mata, Di Maria and Martial signings. He was given the benefit of the doubt because the fans and sponsors were demanding money, good money to be spent Mata and Di Maria were solely his stellar signings, but clearly its not worked out. Whispers from inside the corridors akin to.............."If you sack the manager then you should do the decent thing yourself". He's been stuck between a rock and a hard place. But it may be that his commercial work for the club just might allow him one more shot at hiring the new manager. The Gimps are not interested in the petty in house bickering and tittle tattle, they pay him to handle that. Theyre not interested in rebuilds or investment in youth, the sponsor pressure is far too great for that. There's no time. Taggart has washed his hands with Woodbrain and the Gimps after the Moyes mess. He's just watching Woody squirm now. The rumours coming over the big pond is that they insist in Mourinho, and fucks to what Taggart and Charlton think.

Back to Robbo in the studio. :-?
What street is that Harry???

Come on Mate... I can make up stories too and call it "the word on the street"...

How bout this one?... got it straight from an insider, round the back of my local... Val Gall gives wicked head, and Woodworm has been in touch with the Glazers about it... Joel's not interested but the bald one is, and they've been arguing t' fuck about it... Joel wants Mourinho... he thinks the soccer team is more important than blowjobs, but baldy, who looks like a cast member from "The Hills Have Eyes", and hasn't had a woman he didn't have to pay for since he bent blind Betty-Sue over the front of Malcolms Caddilac, behind Billy-Bobs sloppy joe shack in Deytona Beach in 89, says... "whores don't do it right, they just wanna git it over with"... "I want some one who'll take their time, and make me giggle, likes Betty-Sue ust ta, uhuh"... and the thing is, Baldy actually scares Joel... ever since he dropped a 3 foot gator into Joels hot tub because Joel laughed at his "funny lookin weener", and then said, "if ya know wuts good for ya, ya won't never laugh at me agin, ya little pecker-wood, cause there's bigger ones than that in the swamp"... so it looks like Baldy is going to get his way... and Van Gall stays...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Back off Bedoya, .......way off!! :-?
:))

Admit it Harry... you're looking at Van Gall in a whole new light now, aren't you?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."