Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

[/quote]

Mourinho wouldn't be interested in most of the players you mention. He wants athletes who can put a shift in. Pace, power, and dirty cheating cunts are his priorities. Herrera? gone. Mahrez? No way. Pereira? Too young, no interest. He won't sell Valencia and Fellaini, he'll play them every game, they're his ideal.

If we hire Mourinho, can you imagine the derbies next season? Fucking Guardiola's City playing champagne football and epitomizing everything people admire about the game, while Mourinho's United parks the bus, harasses the referee constantly, and then have our manager talking low class shite to explain the loss afterwards. Do we really want to turn into Chelsea?[/quote]

so you not sure about mo then :D ,
Dont worry yourself he wont be coming, its all spin again from fergie/woodlouse.,
CHEER UP YOU FUCK weve got lvg and giigs for another 18 months, then giggs and fergie for 2 years, then when they all die, we will win 3rd divisiontitle and make our way back to liverpool standards.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote: More drivel from bman. Your imagining Derbies with the shite we have now. Firstly, there's no chance Felliani, Valencia, Young and Schweiny would survive Jo-Mo's sword. I'm a big fan of his power set ups, with a sprinkling of magic in the centre of the park. His first spell at Chelsea seen them blow the prem apart, and his second spell yielded another title without any problem at all. So if he can get us playing anything like that and the wonderful stuff he played at Inter then that would easily do the trick.

There's only one way to go, and that's Jo-Mo.
:))
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote: More drivel from bman. Your imagining Derbies with the shite we have now. Firstly, there's no chance Felliani, Valencia, Young and Schweiny would survive Jo-Mo's sword. I'm a big fan of his power set ups, with a sprinkling of magic in the centre of the park. His first spell at Chelsea seen them blow the prem apart, and his second spell yielded another title without any problem at all. So if he can get us playing anything like that and the wonderful stuff he played at Inter then that would easily do the trick.

That's some sadly deluded shite right there. You think Mourinho wouldn't like Young? He's practically his ideal wide player ffs. Yeah Chelsea blew the prem apart in Jose's first season, so then he got rid of the exciting attacking players responsible for that, including fucking Robben for chrissake, and started to perfect his shitehouse most expensive bus in the world brand of football.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

I'm all for Jose...it's a no-brainer for me

We have no other option now....
We are already falling behind other teams and we don't get Jose we risk tumbling down the league
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

One thing about Jose, he'll want coin, if there's any of this we were in for him but we couldn't him shite Jose won't be long telling management to get to fuck.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

We'll definitely win the League Cup
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

How will the fans react? They've given him a lot of stick over the years

Most recently the "Jose Mourinho, you wanted the job" chant

He's going to have to do some serious PR
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:

You have to remember that Maxi Pad does not want to win. He wants that entertaining brand of football that Mourinho brought to Inter. You know, the park the bus and hit on the break kind of fantasy football.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:
marlon wrote:

You have to remember that Maxi Pad does not want to win. He wants that entertaining brand of football that Mourinho brought to Inter. You know, the park the bus and hit on the break kind of fantasy football.
Yeah, ridiculous, isn't it???

Why go for that shite, when we could have the non stop action we've gotten used to over the past 18 months...?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

If it is true, I can't see why you would let van Gaal hang around until the end of the season. He'd have real trouble coping with the media if it was generally known he's off. I could imagine him actually cracking up and the team imploding, neither of which would be good.
If it is to be JoMo, then better to do it now.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...