just give us one or two then... we've got time for you to invent them
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
There’s too many to mention ....
In that case you must be right, it's a nonsense article......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
2 years ago
Liverpool home
Arsenal away
Spurs Home
Most EL games
LC Final
All the 4-0’s that apprantly were easy wins etc

I’m personally happy with Jose, 2nd in PL and chance of cup....will do for progress this year and happy to see what happens this summer

For note...the only things I’m unhappy about are his constant obsession of Fellaini, the Sevilla Home game and not using Angel in the LC
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
FuB wrote:
2 years ago
Liverpool home
Arsenal away
Spurs Home
Most EL games
LC Final
All the 4-0’s that apprantly were easy wins etc

I’m personally happy with Jose, 2nd in PL and chance of cup....will do for progress this year and happy to see what happens this summer

For note...the only things I’m unhappy about are his constant obsession of Fellaini, the Sevilla Home game and not using Angel in the LC
so 7 games and a cup final and cup run from last year. you're right. that's simply too much to take in all at once.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

we’ve not had a good full 90 minutes in years tbf there been times under the three gobshite managers when we could’ve then they shat themselves and put fellaini or some cunt on to see it out and we’ve turned to shite
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

We need proper players in the middle of the park, someone to take control of the game. Although I suppose they're being instructed not to even if they can. One of things that was great about Ferguson was his ability in later years to change up the tactics. Yeah he sometimes went away to Europe and parked the bus and tried to nick a goal, but then he could also put the team into an attacking mindset for the next match, it wasn't just a question of being slightly less defensive by allowing a few forward players to roam forward a bit more occasionally.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

we need a complete restructureing of all the backroom/boardroom staff, you all know it and skirt around this blaming players or tactics. weve not produced a player of note from the acadamy since who ? the class of 92 (or the youth team coach retired) please dont mention limpdick or welbeck .
the appointment of managers is board level and theyve got it wrong, theyve fucked up 3 times badly costing over £600m they should be shot, as for the present coaching staff (do the players look like they know what there supposed to be doing each game).
If we were owned by any1 else but the yanks the board and manager would have gone last year,but because we make a good profit they dont interfere just count there money.
Only when this starts to dry up will they come down on woodlouse.

as for the team we have enough players to win the prem and give a good run in the CL we just dont play em at the same time, another manager probally would (unless he`s another mou) simi comes to mind, the only team i see in the prem with a larger amount of gifted players is spurs, but the manager there
cant make a winning team out of 8 Class players, we have 6, cidy have 3 so now you see where the managers shite and cidys isn`t but poch would be a worst replacement.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

What has Shaw done wrong SINCE his horrific injury and coming back and playing well when picked? He’s fucking 22!!! What other 22 year old lb is far better, name me 3 even?

Also Davel, the reasons the reserves are shite is because it’s a group of players who the only ones left that might make it are younger ones being brought in.

Rashford Tuanzabe and Fosu will be successes, Chong and Gomez are still very young, we sold Michael Keane who has been a bit unsettled by the fucking around since he joined the Everton revolution but was still very good at Burnley.

Jacuzzi didn’t make it neither did Macheda, Wilson and Will Keane and Fletcher will find their level, Lingard, hate him or not, starts and scores and has improved a lot, still a good squad player.

I’m sick of hearing about 92, it was like the Lisbon Lions, very very rare.

It’s fashionabke to slag O’Shea, Fletcher and Brown but the season 07/08 and 08/09 he was one of the best rbs around.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

I agree with you about Shaw, Zebs.

Probably bollocks, but here's some Tuchel gossip: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... placement/
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 years ago
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer ... -1.3431976

don’t use the centre of the pitch

that’s motesball
That is terrible journalism from a terrible paper

Everytging he’s wrote is based on that ONE Ajax game!!!
We had tactics to beat Ajax, a quite fancied team, and we didn’t give them a sniff
It focuses on one game but we play the same way in every big game - we bypass midfield. We do it most away games too.

He'd rather hoof the ball and give it away 9 times out of 10 than pass it around in midfield, because he thinks that's too dangerous.

It looks old fashioned in this era of attacking football based on intense pressing and possession. Giving top players like De Buryne, Salah, Silva lots of the ball is suicide. But he's not about to start changing his philosophy. This would require a massive change.