zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
HARRY wrote::ymparty:

Indéed. No doubt the same rope and stool brigade who backed Van Dross when he was was getting his arse handed to him by big Sam. These tools will clearly never accept the damage him and Moyes caused. The agenda alive and kicking still. 8-}
You didn't see my last post then...... Are you just being a dick or do you not remember me and Sid spending two years battling about LVG? The amount of made up shite on here is astounding!
You got that right, because for the first 12/18 months, Van Gall, for the most part had support here... it was the last 6/8 months when it all went to shit, and most people just had enough... where as you, haven't shut the fuck up since Mourinho got the job... which to a degree is fair enough, since like you many of us, me included never wanted Mourinho in the first place... but we got him anyway... so now he's the manager, and most of us want him to succeed... most of us recognise, that's going to mean shit football, cause that's what Mourinho plays... you don't have to be happy about it... I'm not happy about it... but it's what we've got... pissing and fuckin moaning about it, till we're all fuckin sick to the back teeth of your constant sniping, snidey shite, is completely fuckin pointless... don't you think?

If you're that fuckin pissed off by Mourinhos football, why not stop watching, and just fuck off till Mourinho is gone, and then hope the new guy brings back grand entertainment???

Seriously... what do you want? do you think complaining about it is going to make Mourinho change? Do you think the Glazers are secret Rant lurkers, who make their decisions based on what they read here???

Avi, to Joel... "Golly Joel, did you know, the fans don't actually like Mourinho? we should sack him and get Kloppenscouser, and give him another £400mill to sign Greizman and Neymar"

Joel to Avi... "fuck off you cunt, those pricks on Rant called Daddy all sorts of rude names, and I wouldn't do anything that makes them happy, I'm actually considering signing Joe Hart just to piss off some cunt called Sid"

Fuckin hell... Mourinho has been a dull shit manager his whole fuckin career, but at least he's a winner... let's just hope he's a winner here, yeah, cause that's all we're going to get... and if nothing else, maybe you'll shut the fuck up!
How about if you don't like my posts you block them instead of whining about it. Just like everybody here i have the opportunity to post what i want and i'm sick of your double standards and pissyness. You've done nothing but complain about the quality of posts/posters, how things aren't like they used to be and just generally been a complete pain in the hole.

You wrote all that frustrated post and it's Sid you name...... I'M NOT SID!!!! I know he's hurt you by growing up but you need to get over it..........
:)) :)) Whooooosh....

Hear that Sid???... you're all grown up now... apparently...

Fuck sake Cooper... smoke another fatty, and get hold of yourself...
Sid and Laz.... what a double act...
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Ha, dickhead

I'm not old you cunt
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Ha, dickhead

I'm not old you cunt
Yeah, you say that Sid... but...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Doesn't seem that long ago when moany, complaining, wallflowers on here were whining about Sid and I arguing and ragging each other about LVG and Rooney and now we're thick as thieves and inseparable, apparently..... and people are whining about that now. As for the old part, it's Alf who is mixing up peoples names, complaining and snapping at everyone.... just saying.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

I'm not old you cunt
Haha. I'm sure you're not Sid, you just come across that way. Like an old codger who doesn't even check to see if the pint glass is half empty, he just assumes it is.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:

I'm not old you cunt
Haha. I'm sure you're not Sid, you just come across that way. Like an old codger who doesn't even check to see if the pint glass is half empty, he just assumes it is.
Is that in reference to Rant? Because Rant has always fucking moaned and indulged in misguided anger - even when we were in CL finals. Now Mourinho is manager we're all meant to be happy clappy hippies despite the worst season on record since Fergie retired

If it's in reference to life then you need to get with the fucking times
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Doesn't seem that long ago when moany, complaining, wallflowers on here were whining about Sid and I arguing and ragging each other about LVG and Rooney and now we're thick as thieves and inseparable, apparently..... and people are whining about that now. As for the old part, it's Alf who is mixing up peoples names, complaining and snapping at everyone.... just saying.....
I know, under Gaal it wasn't really moaning, it was pure rage, and anybody that wasn't on the same level got bashed relentlessly, like Bman who felt the wrath for saying a positive thing in "Valencia played a blinder". Everything had to be doomsday fuck life I'm one more conceded goal off a killing spree.

Now it's the complete opposite. You literally can't say anything that could be percieved as an attack on Mourinho in the minds of the deluded and increasingly strange Snoop and Harry. I said "Mourinho won't be happy at not getting his targets" and Snoop lost it because he thought I was attacking the great man

We've gone from not being allowed to say anything remotely positive under Gaal to not being allowed to say anything remotely negative under Mourinho despite the worst season on record since Fergie left
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

[quote="Sid
Now it's the complete opposite. You literally can't say anything that could be percieved as an attack on Mourinho in the minds of the deluded and increasingly strange Snoop and Harry. I said "Mourinho won't be happy at not getting his targets" and Snoop lost it because he thought I was attacking the great man

We've gone from not being allowed to say anything remotely positive under Gaal to not being allowed to say anything remotely negative under Mourinho despite the worst season on record since Fergie left[/quote]

No you can slag off mou all you like, but point out what it is your slagging off, if you think he`s done this wrong,or signed this player, or is a complete waste of space and lost track on reality, say so but say what leads you to this view, and if your point is valid you will not slagged (much) :D and those giving you grief leave themselves open to a counter if they attack on blind belief like a few i have a pop at occasionly.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Davel wrote:[quote="Sid]

We've gone from not being allowed to say anything remotely positive under Gaal to not being allowed to say anything remotely negative under Mourinho despite the worst season on record since Fergie left

No you can slag off mou all you like, but point out what it is your slagging off, if you think he`s done this wrong,or signed this player, or is a complete waste of space and lost track on reality, say so but say what leads you to this view, and if your point is valid you will not slagged (much) :D and those giving you grief leave themselves open to a counter if they attack on blind belief like a few i have a pop at occasionly.[/quote][/quote]
The deluded Jose fanboys attack more than Mourinho does tbf
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Bloke ? on forum
slates
Manchester United manager ,ex Chelsea x 2 ,Real Madrid ,Inter Milan,Porto ( and Barcelona) winner of multiple titles with all clubs.
:D :) :( :-o :-$ L-)