Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

alf seriously you dont think they are (i am shocked)

Seriously... what do you want? do you think complaining about it is going to make Mourinho change? Do you think the Glazers are secret Rant lurkers, who make their decisions based on what they read here???

Mou is on his last legs here,he`s a drowning man clinging to defensive liferafts. as its all he knows ,and unless pogba has a phenomanal season, he`s through.all on here would have heard Nevs comments about our mid being 15yrds too deep, hence we weren`t scoring, we no longer have a individual striker who wil get us 30 a season, luka will be lucky to get 15 with the service he will get here. the pointless silverware peeps rave about that we won last season is a joke.
all 3 are not targetted with the friendly (charity shield)being to prio, yes a freindly being a first team runout the other 2 dont even equate to a team speach.
I was the first on here (i think ) to point out we aint geting top 4,and our only route into the cl was the europa (a rule change eufa stacked in our favour) :) i think this season teams with a (m and u) in there names get auto qualification for 2018/19 cl.
I did say at xmas also i will leave off mou until we never qualified, but sadley he regressed into what, every1 knows mous tactics after all its LVG with a better tan.and it come as a complete shock to me to find out he was lvg`s assistant.now i know why the footies so dire.and now he`s looking at 2 more defenders.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Now that Rooney's gone I think we'll actually compete for the title.
He's been holding us back; I've been saying this for the last 5-6 years and it's only last season I've stopped getting stick for it.
That's because some here saw better performances than Messi and C-Ron when they saw Rooney play and rave about his one successful pass every game. That's some blind love. Even the Scouse could see Gerrard was finished 2-3 years before his retirement.

Now that he's gone United can actually breathe and move on. Lukaku has looked good so far in pre-season, that's encouraging. I thought he's a bad buy; hopefully I'm very wrong.
With Lukaku, Martial/Rash, Pogba, Herrera and Mkhitaryan we have a very pacy attack. Valencia is a quick one on the right too. A pacy left back and speed won't be an issue on any part of the pitch next season.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
HARRY wrote::ymparty:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Really?

More like, some of you haven't stopped fuckin complaining since last years preseason...
Indéed. No doubt the same rope and stool brigade who backed Van Dross when he was was getting his arse handed to him by big Sam. These tools will clearly never accept the damage him and Moyes caused. The agenda alive and kicking still. 8-}
You didn't see my last post then...... Are you just being a dick or do you not remember me and Sid spending two years battling about LVG? The amount of made up shite on here is astounding!
You got that right, because for the first 12/18 months, Van Gall, for the most part had support here... it was the last 6/8 months when it all went to shit, and most people just had enough... where as you, haven't shut the fuck up since Mourinho got the job... which to a degree is fair enough, since like you many of us, me included never wanted Mourinho in the first place... but we got him anyway... so now he's the manager, and most of us want him to succeed... most of us recognise, that's going to mean shit football, cause that's what Mourinho plays... you don't have to be happy about it... I'm not happy about it... but it's what we've got... pissing and fuckin moaning about it, till we're all fuckin sick to the back teeth of your constant sniping, snidey shite, is completely fuckin pointless... don't you think?

If you're that fuckin pissed off by Mourinhos football, why not stop watching, and just fuck off till Mourinho is gone, and then hope the new guy brings back grand entertainment???

Seriously... what do you want? do you think complaining about it is going to make Mourinho change? Do you think the Glazers are secret Rant lurkers, who make their decisions based on what they read here???

Avi, to Joel... "Golly Joel, did you know, the fans don't actually like Mourinho? we should sack him and get Kloppenscouser, and give him another £400mill to sign Greizman and Neymar"

Joel to Avi... "fuck off you cunt, those pricks on Rant called Daddy all sorts of rude names, and I wouldn't do anything that makes them happy, I'm actually considering signing Joe Hart just to piss off some cunt called Sid"

Fuckin hell... Mourinho has been a dull shit manager his whole fuckin career, but at least he's a winner... let's just hope he's a winner here, yeah, cause that's all we're going to get... and if nothing else, maybe you'll shut the fuck up!
How about if you don't like my posts you block them instead of whining about it. Just like everybody here i have the opportunity to post what i want and i'm sick of your double standards and pissyness. You've done nothing but complain about the quality of posts/posters, how things aren't like they used to be and just generally been a complete pain in the hole.

You wrote all that frustrated post and it's Sid you name...... I'M NOT SID!!!! I know he's hurt you by growing up but you need to get over it..........
:)) :)) Whooooosh....

Hear that Sid???... you're all grown up now... apparently...

Fuck sake Cooper... smoke another fatty, and get hold of yourself...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

bman2 wrote:I dunno, maybe I'm a sucker, but I'm looking forward to the proper football starting again...

There just seems to be a good vibe coming from the squad. I don't think, in terms of basic quality, we're there yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that we're going to look like a proper big-time outfit again. And we've three or four players in the forward positions that have the potential to have big seasons and make us proper contenders.
Yeah, I can't see us winning... think it's Cities to lose... but I can see us being competitive, and with all the sub plots, of Mourinho/Guardiola, Mourinho/Conte, Lukaku/Moratta, Wenger/everyone else, Kloppenscouser trying to polish shite... I think it's going to be an interesting season, and we'll be properly involved, not scrubbing along in 5th/6th...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

HARRY wrote:
dozer wrote:Now that Rooney's gone I think we'll actually compete for the title.
He's been holding us back; I've been saying this for the last 5-6 years and it's only last season I've stopped getting stick for it.
That's because some here saw better performances than Messi and C-Ron when they saw Rooney play and rave about his one successful pass every game. That's some blind love. Even the Scouse could see Gerrard was finished 2-3 years before his retirement.

Now that he's gone United can actually breathe and move on. Lukaku has looked good so far in pre-season, that's encouraging. I thought he's a bad buy; hopefully I'm very wrong.
With Lukaku, Martial/Rash, Pogba, Herrera and Mkhitaryan we have a very pacy attack. Valencia is a quick one on the right too. A pacy left back and speed won't be an issue on any part of the pitch next season.
The reason you didn't get stick for it last season is because Hosepipe nailed the Rooney thing. Something Van Dross couldn't do because he sacked all our strikers. Claiming to be some sort of visionary regarding Rooney is laughable. It was patently clear he had been struggling for a few seasons. But after Luther wielded the axe on our goal scorers, he had to play a poor Rooney. It was dreadful management. Mourinho before his contract was photo copied drafted in an old man in Ibra to score the goals and dropped Rooney post haste. Which pissed on the chips of the Van Dross sympathisers......."But Rooney's got it in his contract that he must play, its all his fault, he's holding the team back" :)) =)) =)) Comedy gold. Alas, the upshot of all that shit is that it needed a total refit. It wouldn't have been what Woodbrain or the Glazers wanted to hear, but they needed telling. Moyes and Luther were humungous mistakes. The club had been destroyed and they will have to dig deep again to get it back to something like. After 12 months of Hosepipe we clearly look much better, much stronger. He knows its not a popularity contest, its about getting United back where it belongs. Competing at the highest level. We are going forward and that's all we can expect.
Haha, I'm not claiming to be a visionary detecting Rooney's shitness; he was so mediocre (for a key player, I'm holding him to higher standards than other squaddies like Lingard or even Mata), everyone except most here could see it. In fact it's something you've failed to admit.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

dozer wrote:
HARRY wrote:
dozer wrote:Now that Rooney's gone I think we'll actually compete for the title.

The reason you didn't get stick for it last season is because Hosepipe nailed the Rooney thing. Something Van Dross couldn't do because he sacked all our strikers. Claiming to be some sort of visionary regarding Rooney is laughable. It was patently clear he had been struggling for a few seasons. But after Luther wielded the axe on our goal scorers, he had to play a poor Rooney. It was dreadful management. Mourinho before his contract was photo copied drafted in an old man in Ibra to score the goals and dropped Rooney post haste. Which pissed on the chips of the Van Dross sympathisers......."But Rooney's got it in his contract that he must play, its all his fault, he's holding the team back" :)) =)) =)) Comedy gold. Alas, the upshot of all that shit is that it needed a total refit. It wouldn't have been what Woodbrain or the Glazers wanted to hear, but they needed telling. Moyes and Luther were humungous mistakes. The club had been destroyed and they will have to dig deep again to get it back to something like. After 12 months of Hosepipe we clearly look much better, much stronger. He knows its not a popularity contest, its about getting United back where it belongs. Competing at the highest level. We are going forward and that's all we can expect.
Haha, I'm not claiming to be a visionary detecting Rooney's shitness; he was so mediocre (for a key player, I'm holding him to higher standards than other squaddies like Lingard or even Mata), everyone except most here could see it. In fact it's something you've failed to admit.
Bollocks Dozer... quit trying to rewrite history... no one denied Rooney was shite, but you wanted to blame the failings of the whole team on him... you're still doing it... "holding the team back"... fuck off... even in his "mediocre" years, he put up some of the better numbers in the team...

He's gone, be satisfied, leave it at that!
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

rooneys transfer puts us at a disadvantage, not a advantage,(you really are a clown) besides ddg and the few games he played ibra, rooney was our best player. I know theres plenty who thought he was finished/shite
but he was far superiour to what we have. many have been spoiled on 1 man winning the prem with
godlike scoreing feats, well get ready for more disappointment, because unless we sign some1 who can link up with luka, he will not be godlike and all will be slaggin him off next march.

your all forgetting 7 defenders = no attack.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Rooney was our best player after Zlatan?!!

Ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Davel wrote:alf seriously you dont think they are (i am shocked)

Mou is on his last legs here,he`s a drowning man clinging to defensive liferafts. as its all he knows ,and unless pogba has a phenomanal season, he`s through.all on here would have heard Nevs comments about our mid being 15yrds too deep, hence we weren`t scoring, we no longer have a individual striker who wil get us 30 a season, luka will be lucky to get 15 with the service he will get here. the pointless silverware peeps rave about that we won last season is a joke.
all 3 are not targetted with the friendly (charity shield)being to prio, yes a freindly being a first team runout the other 2 dont even equate to a team speach.
I was the first on here (i think ) to point out we aint geting top 4,and our only route into the cl was the europa (a rule change eufa stacked in our favour) :) i think this season teams with a (m and u) in there names get auto qualification for 2018/19 cl.
I did say at xmas also i will leave off mou until we never qualified, but sadley he regressed into what, every1 knows mous tactics after all its LVG with a better tan.and it come as a complete shock to me to find out he was lvg`s assistant.now i know why the footies so dire.and now he`s looking at 2 more defenders.
To give you your due Davel, you have been pretty consistent in spouting bollocks on here since you joined the forum - NQAT.
Except maybe for raising your concerns on another thread about the dangers of lead poisoning, which you are spot on about btw.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Davel wrote:rooneys transfer puts us at a disadvantage, not a advantage,(you really are a clown) besides ddg and the few games he played ibra, rooney was our best player. I know theres plenty who thought he was finished/shite
but he was far superiour to what we have. many have been spoiled on 1 man winning the prem with
godlike scoreing feats, well get ready for more disappointment, because unless we sign some1 who can link up with luka, he will not be godlike and all will be slaggin him off next march.

your all forgetting 7 defenders = no attack.
There you go....consistent as ever... :^o