Adam Johnson

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Davel wrote:
just1n wrote:He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
PEADO you dont have a clue what you say, hes a fookwit, a moron ,
Same as morons like jonny evans etc its a power trip. ruled by there dick. ohh sorry fergie paid off that hiccup :-ss
I repeat if this was say ronaldo, this would not see the light of day. If he had good legal advice who knows the result.
clearest case of entrapment ive ever seen, bird dresses up in a over 21 club, targets the money man (prostitue) or fame seeking potential wag. either way shes in for the cash
where this idiot fails is he kept going back ,he was hooked. (after alledged checking law on her age in the tinternet).he may have a small dick, He should have claimed to be a muslim or a hillbilly :D
our law is unbending on this age shit for mere mortals, you always are at fault and the so called victim appears in school uniform in court.
you need to be in the house of lords to escape this, they may prosecute this after you die 70 years later.

You need a fucking slap!!!

YOU NEED A LIFE really you need a fuck or somthing. my god in a world of hurt this is your banner to cling too, he kissed her ffs,(alledged) you need to really get yourself off.
so bradey,and all the sick fucks in and out of prison that are paedo`s are classed the same as an idiot, god knows what you are classed as, but its less than that.
hes a monkey hanger ffs or at least a genetic 1, like that cunt on big bro,that admitted shitting himself when on the job, theres not a lot u can say about geordies besides there thick
not sick.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Jurors were told that on New Years Eve 2014 Johnson and the girl became Facebook friends and that he quickly asked for her mobile number. The pair went on to swap more than 834 texts over two months, the court heard, and within hours Johnson had asked the girl’s age.

“Are you in the last year of school?” he asked. She replied: “Year 10. Will you still send me a signed shirt?”

Johnson then arranged to meet the girl to give her a signed Sunderland shirt, jurors heard, and asked as the conversation went on: “Where do you go out?” She replied: “I’m not old enough to go out.”

He said: “Yeah but you look old enough. When you 16?” When she replied that her birthday was months away, Johnson said: “Ages, then.”

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016 ... court-told
Wow... that's as clean cut as it needs to be...

He'll do well to come out of prison with all his teeth, and an arsehole that still closes shut, after he shits...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Then we can pass him to Robbo and Brian for "reeducation"
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Davel wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Davel wrote:
just1n wrote:He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
PEADO you dont have a clue what you say, hes a fookwit, a moron ,
Same as morons like jonny evans etc its a power trip. ruled by there dick. ohh sorry fergie paid off that hiccup :-ss
I repeat if this was say ronaldo, this would not see the light of day. If he had good legal advice who knows the result.
clearest case of entrapment ive ever seen, bird dresses up in a over 21 club, targets the money man (prostitue) or fame seeking potential wag. either way shes in for the cash
where this idiot fails is he kept going back ,he was hooked. (after alledged checking law on her age in the tinternet).he may have a small dick, He should have claimed to be a muslim or a hillbilly :D
our law is unbending on this age shit for mere mortals, you always are at fault and the so called victim appears in school uniform in court.
you need to be in the house of lords to escape this, they may prosecute this after you die 70 years later.

You need a fucking slap!!!

YOU NEED A LIFE really you need a fuck or somthing. my god in a world of hurt this is your banner to cling too, he kissed her ffs,(alledged) you need to really get yourself off.
so bradey,and all the sick fucks in and out of prison that are paedo`s are classed the same as an idiot, god knows what you are classed as, but its less than that.
hes a monkey hanger ffs or at least a genetic 1, like that cunt on big bro,that admitted shitting himself when on the job, theres not a lot u can say about geordies besides there thick
not sick.
It doesn't matter a fuck what he is, if the cunt was doing things with an underage girl then he deserves all the fun and games he should get in Jail and even better with no fucking solitary so that he suffers, it doesn't matter a fucking wit if she was trying to entrap him she is 15 and he is almost 30 case closed bang the cunt up.
-----------------------------------------------------
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

I was fully prepared to give this cunt the benefit of doubt as I thought he may have pulled her at a club or bar etc and banged her then found out she was 15. Easily done looking at some of the girls these days.

But I've read what the cunt text her and he's been caught bang to rights! He knew her age and he actively groomed her.

If any of you cunts disagree with this then you're fucking idiots and need a fisting by wreck it Ralph.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I was fully prepared to give this cunt the benefit of doubt as I thought he may have pulled her at a club or bar etc and banged her then found out she was 15. Easily done looking at some of the girls these days.

But I've read what the cunt text her and he's been caught bang to rights! He knew her age and he actively groomed her.

If any of you cunts disagree with this then you're fucking idiots and need a fisting by wreck it Ralph.
What amazes me is how these cunts are pictured with their loving girlfriends/wives as they head into court. FFS! These fucking gold diggers are clinging onto them like the parasitical leeches they are. That Ched Evans chick was pretty bad.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:I was fully prepared to give this cunt the benefit of doubt as I thought he may have pulled her at a club or bar etc and banged her then found out she was 15. Easily done looking at some of the girls these days.

What amazes me is how these cunts are pictured with their loving girlfriends/wives as they head into court. FFS! These fucking gold diggers are clinging onto them like the parasitical leeches they are. That Ched Evans chick was pretty bad.

I agree, selling your dignity for a pay check. Slag. She's knowingly supporting a nonce. Fuck sick slag.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts