Adam Johnson

Manchester United chat
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5923
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Davel wrote:
redzebs wrote:Ched Evans ain't looking so bad now
what a load of bollox this all is,i dont give a shit if he butt fucked her.
She was in a nightclub (lieing about her age) trying to get a chav nailing.
did her parent stop the little slut from going out till 4am each weekend
so they dont care either.
its the same as all the fame seeking chavs, they should be named and shamed
and it said as it is, they are prostitutes. sex for fame. and the odd gemstone.

as for ched, he was the sacrificial lamb, he actually did nothing wrong,ive lost count of how many girls ive been with whilst they were drunk
and how many pigs ive been raped by whislt i was drunk, ive never ran to the 5 o to complain.
too many high value football players were getting out of control with gang bangs, so a worthless ched was sent to the dogs. he will win his appeal, and we the taxpayer will have to pay his compo
So you're not just a moron, you're a scumbag too?
He's not 100% wrong though... for every thick young footballer, earning too much money too soon, looking to find a thick young bint to abuse with his mates, there's a crafty young trollop looking to take him to the cleaners, or get a ring around her finger...

Now, I don't know anything about this girl Johnson got involved with, but there is absolutely no doubt that some girls at 15, can look much older, especially if they put their minds to it... ultimately it's his fault for being so stupid, to get involved with a girl anywhere near that age, and I'm not defending him at all... there has to be a legal age of consent for good reason, and she was below it, that's that... but it is another example of how fucked up our society has become when so many young blokes are such vile pigs, and so many young girls are willing to play along to get what they want...
I'm with Alf (and to a point, Davel) here... the guy is much more likely to be guilty of being a complete fuckwit than a paedophile. Of course, ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law and he deserves what he gets but I'd be surprised if he really intended to groom and have sex with a child. The record will state that he did, however, and that's his career and life as he knew it over and done with.

I totally agree with other posters that this is completely different from the Ched case
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Unless she pretended to be 18 during the grooming then he's fucked, I believe in quite a wide line, or young footballer 21/22 gets chatted up by some wee honey who's 16, if she was up for it st the time and targeting a "celebrity" than she can do one, I actually think Evsns will get his appeal, Johnson was too old and she was too young, he's fucked, serving at least 6 if he's lucky
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5923
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 years ago

He's fucked anyway, Zebs... he's pleaded guilty to two counts regardless.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Davel wrote:
redzebs wrote:Ched Evans ain't looking so bad now
what a load of bollox this all is,i dont give a shit if he butt fucked her.
She was in a nightclub (lieing about her age) trying to get a chav nailing.
did her parent stop the little slut from going out till 4am each weekend
so they dont care either.
its the same as all the fame seeking chavs, they should be named and shamed
and it said as it is, they are prostitutes. sex for fame. and the odd gemstone.

as for ched, he was the sacrificial lamb, he actually did nothing wrong,ive lost count of how many girls ive been with whilst they were drunk
and how many pigs ive been raped by whislt i was drunk, ive never ran to the 5 o to complain.
too many high value football players were getting out of control with gang bangs, so a worthless ched was sent to the dogs. he will win his appeal, and we the taxpayer will have to pay his compo
So you're not just a moron, you're a scumbag too?
He's not 100% wrong though... for every thick young footballer, earning too much money too soon, looking to find a thick young bint to abuse with his mates, there's a crafty young trollop looking to take him to the cleaners, or get a ring around her finger...

Now, I don't know anything about this girl Johnson got involved with, but there is absolutely no doubt that some girls at 15, can look much older, especially if they put their minds to it... ultimately it's his fault for being so stupid, to get involved with a girl anywhere near that age, and I'm not defending him at all... there has to be a legal age of consent for good reason, and she was below it, that's that... but it is another example of how fucked up our society has become when so many young blokes are such vile pigs, and so many young girls are willing to play along to get what they want...
I'm with Alf (and to a point, Davel) here... the guy is much more likely to be guilty of being a complete fuckwit than a paedophile. Of course, ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law and he deserves what he gets but I'd be surprised if he really intended to groom and have sex with a child. The record will state that he did, however, and that's his career and life as he knew it over and done with.

I totally agree with other posters that this is completely different from the Ched case
What's this grooming shite?

He knew she was 15, and manipulated here into sex anyway???

If that's true, then he's a paedo... end of... lock him up...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

True,

Problem is a lot of English players, like a lot of British men are easily swept away in highheels and make up and the fact they are rolling out of the same over 21 club, but again he was at least a decade older and s bird so no real oops I made a mistake if he was keeping in touch on her on bake book
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Africa

4 years ago

He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Davel
Legend
Posts: 1180
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

just1n wrote:He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
PEADO you dont have a clue what you say, hes a fookwit, a moron ,
Same as morons like jonny evans etc its a power trip. ruled by there dick. ohh sorry fergie paid off that hiccup :-ss
I repeat if this was say ronaldo, this would not see the light of day. If he had good legal advice who knows the result.
clearest case of entrapment ive ever seen, bird dresses up in a over 21 club, targets the money man (prostitue) or fame seeking potential wag. either way shes in for the cash
where this idiot fails is he kept going back ,he was hooked. (after alledged checking law on her age in the tinternet).he may have a small dick, He should have claimed to be a muslim or a hillbilly :D
our law is unbending on this age shit for mere mortals, you always are at fault and the so called victim appears in school uniform in court.
you need to be in the house of lords to escape this, they may prosecute this after you die 70 years later.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7670
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Jurors were told that on New Years Eve 2014 Johnson and the girl became Facebook friends and that he quickly asked for her mobile number. The pair went on to swap more than 834 texts over two months, the court heard, and within hours Johnson had asked the girl’s age.

“Are you in the last year of school?” he asked. She replied: “Year 10. Will you still send me a signed shirt?”

Johnson then arranged to meet the girl to give her a signed Sunderland shirt, jurors heard, and asked as the conversation went on: “Where do you go out?” She replied: “I’m not old enough to go out.”

He said: “Yeah but you look old enough. When you 16?” When she replied that her birthday was months away, Johnson said: “Ages, then.”



http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016 ... court-told
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Davel wrote:
just1n wrote:He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
PEADO you dont have a clue what you say, hes a fookwit, a moron ,
Same as morons like jonny evans etc its a power trip. ruled by there dick. ohh sorry fergie paid off that hiccup :-ss
I repeat if this was say ronaldo, this would not see the light of day. If he had good legal advice who knows the result.
clearest case of entrapment ive ever seen, bird dresses up in a over 21 club, targets the money man (prostitue) or fame seeking potential wag. either way shes in for the cash
where this idiot fails is he kept going back ,he was hooked. (after alledged checking law on her age in the tinternet).he may have a small dick, He should have claimed to be a muslim or a hillbilly :D
our law is unbending on this age shit for mere mortals, you always are at fault and the so called victim appears in school uniform in court.
you need to be in the house of lords to escape this, they may prosecute this after you die 70 years later.

You need a fucking slap!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Davel wrote:
just1n wrote:He has admitted to grooming, therefore he knew the girl was underage. I don't think grooming applies to someone of consentual age. I hope he gets locked up. He has fame and wealth and could pretty much pull most woman of legal age. Why the fuck would he intentionally go for a young girl? Because he has a problem and is defo a peado.
PEADO you dont have a clue what you say, hes a fookwit, a moron ,
Same as morons like jonny evans etc its a power trip. ruled by there dick. ohh sorry fergie paid off that hiccup :-ss
I repeat if this was say ronaldo, this would not see the light of day. If he had good legal advice who knows the result.
clearest case of entrapment ive ever seen, bird dresses up in a over 21 club, targets the money man (prostitue) or fame seeking potential wag. either way shes in for the cash
where this idiot fails is he kept going back ,he was hooked. (after alledged checking law on her age in the tinternet).he may have a small dick, He should have claimed to be a muslim or a hillbilly :D
our law is unbending on this age shit for mere mortals, you always are at fault and the so called victim appears in school uniform in court.
you need to be in the house of lords to escape this, they may prosecute this after you die 70 years later.

You need a fucking slap!!!

Max will have loved that one tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply