Bottom of the form table

Manchester United chat
Post Reply
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

4 years ago

Is it surprising to see us bottom of the form table over the last six matches ?

Our form is worst than Villa's, and despite the draw against Chelsea our trend is down the table.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... guide.html
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
User avatar
Robbo
Legend
Posts: 1218
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

No wonder with the shite being dished up and the performance against Chelsea was only a flicker of hope and nothing else.
-----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

4 years ago

Robbo wrote:No wonder with the shite being dished up and the performance against Chelsea was only a flicker of hope and nothing else.
Agree.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Davel
Legend
Posts: 1180
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Nice to see people thinking again instead of red mist over eyes 1 point out of 15, thats relegation plain and simple forget top 4, ffs even cheski better.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

motes got hammered for a 0-0 at home to a better chelsea side than that tbf

this old chinless wonder gets the old 'weve turned a corner' from certain cocks
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

halftime scores of our last ten at home

0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-1
0-0
0-0
0-0

I mean fuck me
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:halftime scores of our last ten at home

0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
0-1
0-0
0-0
0-0

I mean fuck me
Yeah, but that's what happens when the opposition puts 10 men behind the ball... defending is much easier than attacking... and all sorts of other ridiculous shite!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
Legend
Posts: 1180
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

relegation ive seen it all b4, end of empire, all because paid employees cant walk away when they having nothing new to offer.
in the real world we retire/move on/get laid off. in football they hang on like grimm death. or are pursuaded to do this or that.
we see it with gazza ,seen it with giggs, they just cant do the right thing and walk away, aka p scholes.
LVG has nothing to offer, todays footballs light years from his time. but he muggles on in a fantasy world surrounded by yes men.
Every man and his dog knew giggs was finished in 2006, but every year the press built him up as longest serving prem player getting his goal every year,
and all the united fans were too misty eyed to shout for his retirement. same with the puppeteer, he was clueless as the world had caught up and passed him
but he beleived his yes men,and stayed on. i knew then we were in deep shit. it took a further 7 years for fergie to retire (sacked whatever) and winning title with the 2012/2013 squad was probally his best achevment.
this was the worst squad since busby did exactly the same in 1973. we had 7 old players busby couldnt bring himself to put out to pasture and the same happened with fergy.
Moyse did the same job as tommy doc ,got rid of the oldies, and got the same treatment (sacked) now fegies trying to do the same as busby, run the club from his puppet box.
hes appointed every1 since,and now trying to appoint giggs. wilf mcguiness/frank ofarel was busbys ,tommy doc never towed the line (exceps marys) and every manager and player after that
busby had the say. he even appointed fergie. sadly it wasnt until busby died did we win the title, i cant wait another 21 years for fergie to die if things go the same.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

4 years ago

Davel wrote:relegation ive seen it all b4, end of empire, all because paid employees cant walk away when they having nothing new to offer.
in the real world we retire/move on/get laid off. in football they hang on like grimm death. or are pursuaded to do this or that.
we see it with gazza ,seen it with giggs, they just cant do the right thing and walk away, aka p scholes.
LVG has nothing to offer, todays footballs light years from his time. but he muggles on in a fantasy world surrounded by yes men.
Every man and his dog knew giggs was finished in 2006, but every year the press built him up as longest serving prem player getting his goal every year,
and all the united fans were too misty eyed to shout for his retirement. same with the puppeteer, he was clueless as the world had caught up and passed him
but he beleived his yes men,and stayed on. i knew then we were in deep shit. it took a further 7 years for fergie to retire (sacked whatever) and winning title with the 2012/2013 squad was probally his best achevment.
this was the worst squad since busby did exactly the same in 1973. we had 7 old players busby couldnt bring himself to put out to pasture and the same happened with fergy.
Moyse did the same job as tommy doc ,got rid of the oldies, and got the same treatment (sacked) now fegies trying to do the same as busby, run the club from his puppet box.
hes appointed every1 since,and now trying to appoint giggs. wilf mcguiness/frank ofarel was busbys ,tommy doc never towed the line (exceps marys) and every manager and player after that
busby had the say. he even appointed fergie. sadly it wasnt until busby died did we win the title, i cant wait another 21 years for fergie to die if things go the same.


Giggs was still top drawer until about 2011 you maniac, in 2006, he was still playing as a winger and beating people then he changed his game and played centrally
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

4 years ago

Davel wrote:relegation ive seen it all b4, end of empire, all because paid employees cant walk away when they having nothing new to offer.
in the real world we retire/move on/get laid off. in football they hang on like grimm death. or are pursuaded to do this or that.
we see it with gazza ,seen it with giggs, they just cant do the right thing and walk away, aka p scholes.
LVG has nothing to offer, todays footballs light years from his time. but he muggles on in a fantasy world surrounded by yes men.
Every man and his dog knew giggs was finished in 2006, but every year the press built him up as longest serving prem player getting his goal every year,
and all the united fans were too misty eyed to shout for his retirement. same with the puppeteer, he was clueless as the world had caught up and passed him
but he beleived his yes men,and stayed on. i knew then we were in deep shit. it took a further 7 years for fergie to retire (sacked whatever) and winning title with the 2012/2013 squad was probally his best achevment.
this was the worst squad since busby did exactly the same in 1973. we had 7 old players busby couldnt bring himself to put out to pasture and the same happened with fergy.
Moyse did the same job as tommy doc ,got rid of the oldies, and got the same treatment (sacked) now fegies trying to do the same as busby, run the club from his puppet box.
hes appointed every1 since,and now trying to appoint giggs. wilf mcguiness/frank ofarel was busbys ,tommy doc never towed the line (exceps marys) and every manager and player after that
busby had the say. he even appointed fergie. sadly it wasnt until busby died did we win the title, i cant wait another 21 years for fergie to die if things go the same.
Biggest load of bollocks I've ever read on here, and that's saying something, Doc was sacked for shagging Mary Brown, not poor results, FFS he gave us a new team of exciting young(ish) players, got us out of the 2nd Div at a canter and won an FA Cup, somme think we would have won the title with him had his prick not done the talking.
I can remember standing in the paddock singing "Who's up Mary Brown" seems the whole of Manchester knew about it, except the fucking board.

Busby didn't appoint Fergie, the board did on Charltons advice.

Ferguson did tell Moyes he'd got the job, but only after the board had failed to capture four other managers, Moyes was fifth choice, it was never considered they would have to appoint him. Ahead of him were Mourinho, Guardiola, Ancellotti and Van Gaal, Mourinho being the boards first choice.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Post Reply