Breaking! Sky sports news: Van Gaal given boot

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I know the joke was shite but what's all the Nick Faldo inundation about tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:In Canada you simply don't get winter golf... you get out the snow mobiles instead... it was nice to be able to play 365 here... don't like sloggin around in the mud, mind... but one thing here that really pisses me off... is all the autumn leaves on the fairway... 2 or 3 times I've hit a lovely drive down the middle, and still lost my ball cause it's rolled under a leaf in the middle of the fairway... fuck sake!!!... that might just be down to poor course maintenance by my local club though...
Its a bummer Alf. Same as when its really wet and you feather one down the middle but you cant find it coz its plugged. Its a one shot penalty for a lost ball.?? Just one of hundreds of crazy fuckin rules. How fuckin hard would it be just to play another from roughly where you deemed it to have landed, so long as the rest of your group agree that it was clearly on the fairway. I remember a couple of years back in a sky covered tournament in Morocco, Cabrera Bello was sizing up a shot. The ball lay on a steep up slope with the green about 5 yards away. He couldn't decide whether to chip it or run a putt up, so he put back his wedge and opted to putt. He stood five yards behind the ball then crouched down to get the line. As he walked up the hill to take the putt, the ball started rolling back towards him, and actually ended up ten yards further away. He was penalised one shot for grounding his putter and was made to play the ball from where it ended up. He wasn't a happy bunny and neither would fuckin I be?? X( X( He appealed the ruling but they fucked him off.
Plugged shld be fine though as most clubs would allow you to replace and clean under winter rules on the fairway. Leaves are a cunt.

Loads of shit rules in golf. I don't mind the above though so long as you play at a decent clip. The one shot pen is ridiculous though.

Slow play is killing the game. That is what should be changed big time.

Played once when I kid you not I saw a CUNT in front of us take SIX practice swings on every shot. SIX. Over six hours for a fourball. I take one and two for a putt. That is it.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Not been so disappointed since i unwrapped my socks. :ymsick:
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

mine were quite good this year. not the usual admiral triple pack from Sports Direct.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Sounds like he's really been sacked now.
BBC confirms it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 453228.stm
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Sounds like he's really been sacked now.
BBC confirms it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 453228.stm
I'm devastated. I had such high hopes for him.

:(
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

People are just being cunts now, my heart can't take it
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:People are just being cunts now, my heart can't take it

=)) =)) =)) =))
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

It's the hope that kills you...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:It's the hope that kills you...
QFT brian
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...