hoofing
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

8-}
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

:) Fortunately not old boy. What do your reckon about galvin green? Costs a fortune but all cunts rave about it. My waterproofs are old and not very good. Got nine holes on 3rd Jan. Already looking forward to it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote::) Fortunately not old boy. What do your reckon about galvin green? Costs a fortune but all cunts rave about it. My waterproofs are old and not very good. Got nine holes on 3rd Jan. Already looking forward to it.
Galvin Green stuff is quality. Ive got a couple of shirts. I'm playing a Christmas comp at Childwall golf club in Liverpool on the 27th weather permitting. Some long par 4's there so I should do ok. I'll have my new FootJoy's by then.
Why don't Footjoys make regular shoes? They should make hiking shoes... they'd be great...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

=))
dozer wrote:Image
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote::) Fortunately not old boy. What do your reckon about galvin green? Costs a fortune but all cunts rave about it. My waterproofs are old and not very good. Got nine holes on 3rd Jan. Already looking forward to it.
Galvin Green stuff is quality. Ive got a couple of shirts. I'm playing a Christmas comp at Childwall golf club in Liverpool on the 27th weather permitting. Some long par 4's there so I should do ok. I'll have my new FootJoy's by then.
Why don't Footjoys make regular shoes? They should make hiking shoes... they'd be great...
True that, I've gone over to the dark side and wear nike now. I still have a swanky pair of white leather ones which are adidas tour 360s but they only come out if abroad and guaranteed sun.

I've booked a set of six lessons over the winter period to sort my out to in out shithouse push slice.

Long par fours are my bane. I have good distance of the tee but my long irons and fairways are turd. I try to kill it but end up topping or shanking the ball. For me the biggest weakness in my game.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

In Canada you simply don't get winter golf... you get out the snow mobiles instead... it was nice to be able to play 365 here... don't like sloggin around in the mud, mind... but one thing here that really pisses me off... is all the autumn leaves on the fairway... 2 or 3 times I've hit a lovely drive down the middle, and still lost my ball cause it's rolled under a leaf in the middle of the fairway... fuck sake!!!... that might just be down to poor course maintenance by my local club though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."