Jose Sacked!

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

So Ancelotti to be confirmed as next Bayern manager...Guardiola destined for Man City...Klopp as Liverpool....what top manager is left to take over from LVG?
If we let LVG stay for his 3 years we will lose out on Mourinho too....
I want Mourinho in at the end of the season and I'd like it confirmed just like Bayern have done....means the players will know what's happening, they will want to play better to keep their place and potential signings can be lined up
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

No they will have done, they just don't care about what kind of football the manager plays, they care about results
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

They did do their homework but the dog ate it
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:No they will have done, they just don't care about what kind of football the manager plays, they care about results
Yep... The Glazers got exactly what they wanted... they don't give fiddlers whether it's entertaining or not... not like they actually watch football...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:No they will have done, they just don't care about what kind of football the manager plays, they care about results
Yep... The Glazers got exactly what they wanted... they don't give fiddlers whether it's entertaining or not... not like they actually watch football...
Well, it's a lot easier for the head honchos at Bayern and Barca to be puritanical about playing good football, since they're likely to win their leagues no matter what they do, and basically guaranteed a CL spot at the very least. For just about anybody else, even the owners of really big clubs, there is no objective measure of success other than league position. Setting aside the other issues with the Glazers, I think a club is probably better off with owners that don't have an opinion about the football, rather than someone like Abramovich who's buying players himself and getting on the manager's back to change his style.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

How can they go with Mourinho when he plays dog shit football. They're not listening to the fans at all.

It's purely because Gaal has stopped getting the results. They want a results man

If we get him then the culture of the club has changed tbf. And it's for money reasons
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Ay well that's it. Where the fuck do we go from here. Suppose you'd have to take Mourinho. Guardiola over him any day, but if he's not available then Jose it is.

How spoilt does that sound
jason_uk
First Teamer

3 years ago

Hindsight is a wonderful thing... I actually think for all the stick moyes got, and still gets, the club would be no worse off had he been left in charge the last 2 years lvg came in.
Not saying he was doing an amazing job, but he had 7/8 months, and was dire at times, but what's lvg doing that is any better?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

jason_uk wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful thing... I actually think for all the stick moyes got, and still gets, the club would be no worse off had he been left in charge the last 2 years lvg came in.
Not saying he was doing an amazing job, but he had 7/8 months, and was dire at times, but what's lvg doing that is any better?
Well for one thing he didn't embarrass the hell out of us with some daft shite about "aspiring to be at Citys level"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
jason_uk
First Teamer

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
jason_uk wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful thing... I actually think for all the stick moyes got, and still gets, the club would be no worse off had he been left in charge the last 2 years lvg came in.
Well for one thing he didn't embarrass the hell out of us with some daft shite about "aspiring to be at Citys level"...
Yep, he was shite when it came to the press.. that was one of his biggest failures.. but I'm not sure we'd be any worse off had he remained in charge. Maybe we would, maybe not. I'm finally getting over to 1st game of season v swans in 2 weeks, and can only hope lvg has pulled his finger out by then