Jose Sacked!

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
I personally don't understand why Guardiola would be attracted to Chelsea... they're not going to be in the Champs league next year... it's a pissy little outfit compared to Bauern and Barca, and their youth program isn't much to speak about...

I can see him going to City... that's a properly ambitious club, with endless pots of cash, a squad with potential, world class facilities and academy...
You're probably right Alf - I'm just suspicious about the timing re. Jose. Maybe a bit too Machiavelian a thought though.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

3 years ago

Interesting article from Jonathan Wilson (Guardian/World Soccer)

https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/articles/ ... ils-party/
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

the signings have been have been poor tbf

shaw and martial the good ones, jurys out on the rest, darmian roho sneilderlain, plodders, blind herrara decent but nothing special and herrara not even wanted by the looks of it, falco and maria massive flops, bastian a busted flush, depay fuck knows, the two keepers farcial tbf

gaal probably wanted better players than that lot, we chased pipe dreams tbf, and then he also wanted shite like vermalen and pedro

gea will leave
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't like Mourinho, and I don't really want him at United... but I never believed for a second that going back to Chelsea was what he wanted... he wanted the United job, and was distraught that he was passed over for Mopes... he won last year, but he wasn't the same Mourinho that destroyed the PL first time around, and he's been a miserable cunt all year, and getting worse day by day...

I think coming to United would reignite his drive to succeed...

I still don't want him though... he's just such a cock!
when he took over he gave it all the 'im here for the long term', 'im going to bring the kids through' shite that we were supposedly looking for in a manager, then when motes started giving it the transition shite while we sat halfway down the league jose said something like im not a manager who spends years arguing transition while not being competitive, he even had them playing better stuff than we have for ages

he was bitter as shite about not getting the job tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Felwin
First Teamer

3 years ago

Not much else to add...

He's a proper cunt.

Don't want him.
senna
Legend

3 years ago

I'd take Jose over Van Gash anytime.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Knobhead is writing all of this down
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:Interesting article from Jonathan Wilson (Guardian/World Soccer)

That article is incredible, everyone should read it.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

I think we all know my opinion on this cunt coming here. No fucking thank you.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Lakendary
First Teamer

3 years ago

urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:Interesting article from Jonathan Wilson (Guardian/World Soccer)

Was a very good read. Long, but good.