Jose Sacked!

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Side note- if he goes to PSG in the summer which is a possibility where would Ronaldo go?
Isn't their relationship broken? Could then see Ronaldo head to Man City to join Guardiola
I see no reason for PSG to change managers... Blanc is French, and will get better... as long as the owner is willing to throw all that money at the squad, then Blanc should do as well as anyone...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:What would be the point in signing the ultimate short-termist manager at a club with no director of football? Clubs like Chelsea, Inter, and Real can just chop and change and slot in new managers, we can't.
Director of football? - We've got one, Woodworm... long term plan? - we've got one, make as much fuckin money as possible...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

If he was looking to strengthen his credibility as a long term project manager, leading Chelsea to the brink of relegation in his third season is not the smartest way to do that, not to mention dumping superstar youth like de Bruyne and Lukaku along the way. Apparently his long-term vision for Chelsea was all the back room staff and the medical staff hitting the road.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:What would be the point in signing the ultimate short-termist manager at a club with no director of football? Clubs like Chelsea, Inter, and Real can just chop and change and slot in new managers, we can't.
Director of football? - We've got one, Woodworm... long term plan? - we've got one, make as much fuckin money as possible...
Oh boy, Mourinho telling Woodworm at the start of the summer to buy him a handful of megastars. I can see that working out well.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Stan Collywobbles on TalkSport is telling of a phone call to high profile Chelsea player friend today. He's saying there is little animosity towards Mourinho from the dressing room. "The problems appear to have started when the players were given an extra 9 days holiday during the summer by Abramovic for winning the league. Mourinho apparently seen his arse about it. The players came back nowhere near fit. And that's where the Eva Carneiro thing kicked in. Players were getting injured easily and he blamed that on fitness. He had a go at certain players for not looking after themselves, so gave Abramovic a piece of his mind.

So its been doomed from the start of the season it seems.
why didn't this come out before? seems a bit strange to blame the club doctor for fitness issues... surely that's the domain of fitness coach?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

FuB wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Stan Collywobbles on TalkSport is telling of a phone call to high profile Chelsea player friend today. He's saying there is little animosity towards Mourinho from the dressing room. "The problems appear to have started when the players were given an extra 9 days holiday during the summer by Abramovic for winning the league. Mourinho apparently seen his arse about it. The players came back nowhere near fit. And that's where the Eva Carneiro thing kicked in. Players were getting injured easily and he blamed that on fitness. He had a go at certain players for not looking after themselves, so gave Abramovic a piece of his mind.

So its been doomed from the start of the season it seems.
why didn't this come out before? seems a bit strange to blame the club doctor for fitness issues... surely that's the domain of fitness coach?
Well it might be the case that Abramovich just talks directly to staff like the doctor, who advised him that it was fine or even advisable for the players to be given a week off. Therefore the Mourinho vs. Carneiro thing would have been his indirect way of trying to re-assert control. But honestly who gives a shit. Everywhere he goes Mourinho causes fucking grief and drama and leaves under a cloud. I'm sure there are always mitigating circumstances, but he's obviously his own greatest enemy, and he's only getting worse in that sense. His football has been getting progressively more defensive over the years, to the point of absurdity sometimes recently, and his behaviour has gone from being "a bit of a character" to just being a contemptible twat. He disappeared up his own arse a good long while ago. He's good at ratcheting up the psychological intensity in a way that works really well for a season or two, typically bagging silverware, but that's not sustainable. The players and everyone else eventually stop responding to that, and he's just shown at Chelsea this season that he has nothing else in his toolkit. When plan A fails, all he can do is act even more of a cunt.

There's no questioning the greatness of his achievements, but in that respect it really makes you appreciate the special quality Ferguson had to maintain competitiveness and a healthy group psychology season after season. It's obviously not easy to do. City are pretty shit at it too.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Oh boy, Mourinho telling Woodworm at the start of the summer to buy him a handful of megastars. I can see that working out well.
Hmmmm!! Better than it worked for Van Moyes I'd hope!

Rory McCilroy has has made up with Jose after sending the "Taxi for Jose" tweet after the Liverpool defeat.

"We'll welcome you with open arms at Old Trafford". ;;)
I don't follow you, our recruitment has been very good under van Gaal so far. The first summer less so and we paid over the odds, but the mitigating circumstances are obvious. This past summer was the best transfer window I can remember at this club in a very long time. Significant signings for attack, midfield, and defence done early and fairly cheaply, then a bit of a flutter on Martial that looks well worth the gamble so far. Held onto DDG despite him being Real Madrid's openly declared priority target -- when was the last time they were told to get ta fuck? In terms of transfers, the only serious criticism you could make about last summer is that van Gaal might have been too hasty getting rid of some players.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Hmmmm!! Better than it worked for Van Moyes I'd hope!

Rory McCilroy has has made up with Jose after sending the "Taxi for Jose" tweet after the Liverpool defeat.

"We'll welcome you with open arms at Old Trafford". ;;)
I don't follow you, our recruitment has been very good under van Gaal so far. The first summer less so and we paid over the odds, but the mitigating circumstances are obvious. This past summer was the best transfer window I can remember at this club in a very long time. Significant signings for attack, midfield, and defence done early and fairly cheaply, then a bit of a flutter on Martial that looks well worth the gamble so far. Held onto DDG despite him being Real Madrid's openly declared priority target -- when was the last time they were told to get ta fuck? In terms of transfers, the only serious criticism you could make about last summer is that van Gaal might have been too hasty getting rid of some players.
You're joking right?!
Last summer was terrible!!! It was good for the glazers- mega savings on Wages!!!
We needed to strengthen defence and we didn't other than Darmian
We let all our strikers go and bought a kid with potential.
We sold our only world class outfield player in ADM and never replaced him
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

That's far too positive a post for Rant, Bman

We kept our world class goalie, Snoop
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

He lost the dressing room when he got rid of Eva, end of.

Chelsea players are a mafia led by Terry , they did the same to AVB, played like shit to get rid of him.

I bet now Jose has gone results magically improve.

They are cunts all of them, the first thing the next manager in wants to do is get shot of John Terry he's a cunt.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head