Jose Sacked!

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:How has he fucked that up. He had everything going for him, the squad, the title, the dominance.

Gaal will be bricking it a bit more now. Makes it less shocking if the Glazers were to act.
Naah, LVG is doing ok. We are not in free fall. There is no messy situations like the Doctor incident and talk of sabotage.
Oh come on...LVG is NOT doing ok!
From transfers to strange substitutions to boring football to shit attack....a false position in the top 4 at present I think we will fall out of the Top 4 before long and can't see it suddenly changing
Gaal is keeping his personal shit together and not lashing out at random people. But that's hardly a major us, it's what you expect from a fucking professional manager

But if he loses the players a similar situation might happen here. You lose one or two games, you're out of the top 4, players top believing in you and your football, and things snowball quickly
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Club is obv saying they won't be pressurised into changing manager to get Guardiola etc just coz they're available- that's very honourable but we could be left without the choice of a TOP manager with potentially the top 3 managers in the world at our domestic rivals...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

who was the last manager who went so spectacularly from hero to zero in the space of less than a season?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

I don't like Mourinho, and I don't really want him at United... but I never believed for a second that going back to Chelsea was what he wanted... he wanted the United job, and was distraught that he was passed over for Mopes... he won last year, but he wasn't the same Mourinho that destroyed the PL first time around, and he's been a miserable cunt all year, and getting worse day by day...

I think coming to United would reignite his drive to succeed...

I still don't want him though... he's just such a cock!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't like Mourinho, and I don't really want him at United... but I never believed for a second that going back to Chelsea was what he wanted... he wanted the United job, and was distraught that he was passed over for Mopes... he won last year, but he wasn't the same Mourinho that destroyed the PL first time around, and he's been a miserable cunt all year, and getting worse day by day...

I think coming to United would reignite his drive to succeed...

I still don't want him though... he's just such a cock!
I hear you on that. aside from the fact it's sort of weird seeing all these people getting excited about the sudden availability of someone who...yes... has just failed, I'm not sure a sulking arse like Mourinho really deserves to get his big desire after the way he's behaved. That's above and beyond the fact that I don't particularly like him or want him. If he ends up coming, then I'll support him and the team but the jury is out on him for all the reasons his detractors on this thread and others have mentioned.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Side note- if he goes to PSG in the summer which is a possibility where would Ronaldo go?
Isn't their relationship broken? Could then see Ronaldo head to Man City to join Guardiola

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

What would be the point in signing the ultimate short-termist manager at a club with no director of football? Clubs like Chelsea, Inter, and Real can just chop and change and slot in new managers, we can't.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:What would be the point in signing the ultimate short-termist manager at a club with no director of football? Clubs like Chelsea, Inter, and Real can just chop and change and slot in new managers, we can't.
could it be that he is aware of that reputation and might be looking to work on a long-term project? this notwithstanding what I have stated above... not intended as an endorsement
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

There are no long term projects for managers anymore. And they've got no chance at United with Woodward in charge. He should be sacked with van Gaal when he goes. No manager can survive his incompetence.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

I'm all for him...
.Guardiola would be my first choice but think he's nailed on for City...
Who do we need to try and compete with a Man City/Guardiola?
We need him...and I think he needs us....

It's easy to say he's always had it easy etc but I think that's bollox.... Sid called me out before for calling LVG a fraud and I think it's even worse denouncing Mourinhos trophies...
He never had it easy at Porto, Madrid is a circus, inter was a major success -quadruple, Chelsea had success because of him and it's a bit of a circus there too with Abramovic and could never be a long term 'home'
I think he always wanted to go around Europes top leagues and finish up as Fergies successor....I can see him at Utd for a lengthy time....we don't ask for much...FFS we employed Moyes.