A modest proposal

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Right... the problem is perspective...

There are 4 groups here, I'll let you lot decide for yourselves which group you reckon you belong to, but let's be honest, we all know who's who...

There are those who can't shut up about Van Galls football failing United, and it's detracting the discussion of those who can't shut up about Rooneys horrible decline, which is detracting from the discussion about Van Galls football failing United, etc, etc... but the fucked up part, is we mostly all seem to agree that Rooneys decline has been horrible, and Van Galls football is failing United...

The argument starts as each side wants to shift the blame, to mount some kind of defence for their man... "Van Galls football might be better without carrying Rooney"... "no, Rooney might be better if not for Van Galls rubbish football"...

Then there are those, who don't like either...

And then there's me... and if you'd all just shut the fuck up and listen... you'd see that I'm right... and we wouldn't have this problem...
:))

Dare I ask what group I'm in?
Who are you.........?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Right... the problem is perspective...

There are 4 groups here, I'll let you lot decide for yourselves which group you reckon you belong to, but let's be honest, we all know who's who...

There are those who can't shut up about Van Galls football failing United, and it's detracting the discussion of those who can't shut up about Rooneys horrible decline, which is detracting from the discussion about Van Galls football failing United, etc, etc... but the fucked up part, is we mostly all seem to agree that Rooneys decline has been horrible, and Van Galls football is failing United...

The argument starts as each side wants to shift the blame, to mount some kind of defence for their man... "Van Galls football might be better without carrying Rooney"... "no, Rooney might be better if not for Van Galls rubbish football"...

Then there are those, who don't like either...

And then there's me... and if you'd all just shut the fuck up and listen... you'd see that I'm right... and we wouldn't have this problem...
I called some time ago for peace and harmony on the premise that van Gaal and Rooney are both shite! Can't we all just agree that everything is fucked?

BTW if either van Gaal or Rooney come good I reserve the right to say I was right all along.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

We all waiting for LVG to turn us into a Barca or Bayern.....

It's the hope that kills you.....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Mumford wrote:Banter is OK, but slagging each other off is another thing, especially if it gets personal, nothing puts people off more.
BTW! Who the fuck are you?
You're worst nightmare... so get over it

and be nice !
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Mumford wrote:Banter is OK, but slagging each other off is another thing, especially if it gets personal, nothing puts people off more.
Yeh, and are you just doing a recky to see if your sons would like it?? :-?

If I hadn't heard that a thousand times before ...it may of been funny
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:We all waiting for LVG to turn us into a Barca or Bayern.....

It's the hope that kills you.....
Hope not... he fucked them and then got sacked
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

and be nice !

His worst nightmare is actually a weed drought but you're new here so have a freebie, and it's your worst nightmare. I'm Zebs by the way, the pedantic cunt.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

and be nice !
I'm always nice, now why not introduce yourself in the appropriate place and show you've got some manners, before you get all nightmary.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

If I listen to bman's proposal I'll have nothing to post :))
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

and be nice !

His worst nightmare is actually a weed drought but you're new here so have a freebie, and it's your worst nightmare. I'm Zebs by the way, the pedantic cunt.

Being pedantic is good, I'm so pedantic the whole world is fucking wrong