Fellaini

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Well IMO Fellaini is going to be more than just a good player for us. I expect him to be a proper legend.
Fingers crossed.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

in an oshea sort of way
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Keane
captainhormone
Star Man

6 years ago

:-o
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Yeah, no shit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

I'm starting to like Fellani.....

*hides*
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

I thought he looked the part in the CL tonight. Almost as many passes as Carrick, and 87% accurate. Got forward a bit to do some damage too. A very respectable full debut.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

bman2 wrote:I thought he looked the part in the CL tonight. Almost as many passes as Carrick, and 87% accurate. Got forward a bit to do some damage too. A very respectable full debut.
Agree. He was solid. Full of midfield enforcing, regained possession several times and didnt commit too many fouls.
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Rooney will benefit from Fellaini's inlcusion, I thought he was more free to attack yesterday. Fellaini was there to win the ball and make some good forward passes. Rooney didn't need to track back to defend like he usually does if you've noticed.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

From skysports

Last season he (Carrick) averaged 77 passes per game in the Premier League while Tom Cleverley racked up less than 50. That is nowhere close to being an even distribution of work. Against Bayer Leverkusen, as himself and Fellaini controlled the game, they had both made 84 passes when the Belgian left the field after 80 minutes. Fellaini had touched the ball more, wrestled back possession more and created more chances (okay, it was 1-0, but that is still more) than Carrick