Bit of honesty goes a long way

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck, I think thats the most we've got out of LVG since he came :-

Rooney and Carrick did approach him and said the dressing room was flat so he went and spoke to the players.

He knows players are fucked off at the treatment and shipping out of players who were their mates because thats natural.

Jacuzzi is on loan because he couldn't play 9 sufficiently well enough this season but he'd had a few chances at it and he needs game time in a different environment

Martial was not bought for this season but for the future because his price was going to sky rocket in the coming year (similar to Memphis), he might get a game once LVG assesses him and decides what his position is.

Wilson went to a championship club on loan purely because he can be recalled because he is the second striker, he's only on loan to keep him match sharp in case we need him because he is the main back up.

DDG, no issues, he always thought he would stay until the last day and LVG asked Woodward was it Uniteds fault, he said no, LVG is delighted and says DDGs mind is now empty, which I think means he can play lol.

If he explained things more and was honest about press stories, he'd get less flak, you can kinda see the thinking behind the last bit of the transfer window now even though we should have signed a striker but with one up top, he seems to think two strikers is enough.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Link?
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:Link?

I cant link the fucking tele mate, Im good but I'm not that good.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

I don't know Zebs, he does a lot of talking and it doesn't seem to fit with how the team actually plays. I'm at the point where i hope he's holding them back to frustrate the life out of them while he drills ball control, passing and possession into them. Then he'll let them off the lead......... I hope!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Nice one, Zebs

Didn't occur to me that the players might be pissed off at their mates being dumped out of the club. There has been a hell of an exodus.

We still need answers about the striker situation
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

The squad only has 9 players left, he's ditched 25 players not counting loans lol
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I don't know Zebs, he does a lot of talking and it doesn't seem to fit with how the team actually plays. I'm at the point where i hope he's holding them back to frustrate the life out of them while he drills ball control, passing and possession into them. Then he'll let them off the lead......... I hope!

Oh aye his football is boring as fuck but at least he's explaining what the fuck has been going on so baby steps!

Hope tomorrow is a proper snarl fest, stuck in job, if tensions get hot and the tactics slip a bit but we win he might loosen a bit going forward, Fellani comes on 70th minute, scores, then elbows Sturridge back into the treatment room with a red cad but we win, and DDG saves a last minute sitter from Benhesky,

Can but dream........
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Winning tomorrow could possibly cheer me the fuck up.......... (United wise, generally I'm dead on.)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Winning tomorrow could possibly cheer me the fuck up.......... (United wise, generally I'm dead on.)

I think it will be brilliant craic anyway with Fellani at 9, will probably score and get sent off, as low mg as we win
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
tom wrote:Link?

I cant link the fucking tele mate, Im good but I'm not that good.
Sooo uncle material. not posting sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOUEMRdj6s

Here you go, excellent press conference in HD. God knows how long it'll stay there so watch it soon.