Martial...Martian?

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
swampash wrote:Incredible, really. Wonder why we didn't go for Draxler in that case.
by the sounds of it, he is much more highly rated than Draxler. We could have another future world star on our hands and if that is the case then sell on price could exceed £100 million in the futures market.

Or he could be shit but fuck it, we got plenty of cash. I read in MEN that we have been watching him for a year and after Monaco got knocked out of Europe, we decided to swoop.
Yeah, of course... MEN is to United, what Marca is to Real... not on the same level, but just as trust worthy...

We might have been watching him for a year, but there is no way you're going to convince me he was THE player we've been PLANNING to sign, as a replacement for all the strikers we've shipped... this was a desperation buy... and Monaco knew it, which is why they gouged United so heavily for him...

Depending on who you believe, and probably with a lot or "extras" in the deal, this will cost United potentially as much as £57miil... for a fuckin 19 year most had never heard of... everyone who DOES seem to know about this kid reckon United have overpaid by double his considered value...

DOUBLE!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Spurs were close with a €30m offer a couple of months ago.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

His stats are fuckin gash, absolute shite!

Top stats for a teenager though someone said, great, well when we are in 10th place in 4 years when he comes good that'll come in handy.

We need a proven goal scorer NOW
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:His stats are fuckin gash, absolute shite!

Top stats for a teenager though someone said, great, well when we are in 10th place in 4 years when he comes good that'll come in handy.

We need a proven goal scorer NOW
To be fair, I bet his stats are no worse than Ronaldos at the same age... could be wrong mind, and I'm not looking them up... so fuck it!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Aye Ronaldo was already playing in the premier though at that age with similar stats so I'd rate that a bigger accomplishment
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Aye Ronaldo was already playing in the premier though at that age with similar stats so I'd rate that a bigger accomplishment
Jeez! Just wait and watch him play for a few games at least before whining about his talent.
It's mind boggling, how fans can be this spoilt.
We're probably second only to Real fans.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Still haven't seen an official announcement from the club, unless I missed it.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:
swampash wrote:Incredible, really. Wonder why we didn't go for Draxler in that case.
by the sounds of it, he is much more highly rated than Draxler. We could have another future world star on our hands and if that is the case then sell on price could exceed £100 million in the futures market.

Or he could be shit but fuck it, we got plenty of cash. I read in MEN that we have been watching him for a year and after Monaco got knocked out of Europe, we decided to swoop.
Yeah, of course... MEN is to United, what Marca is to Real... not on the same level, but just as trust worthy...

We might have been watching him for a year, but there is no way you're going to convince me he was THE player we've been PLANNING to sign, as a replacement for all the strikers we've shipped... this was a desperation buy... and Monaco knew it, which is why they gouged United so heavily for him...

Depending on who you believe, and probably with a lot or "extras" in the deal, this will cost United potentially as much as £57miil... for a fuckin 19 year most had never heard of... everyone who DOES seem to know about this kid reckon United have overpaid by double his considered value...

DOUBLE!!!!
If United win against Swansea, likely the price would have been less. Every price they see today or heard yesterday would have been less.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Grandstander1 wrote:Still haven't seen an official announcement from the club, unless I missed it.
Yup it's all official now...four year deal
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

First picture.
Attachments
image.jpg
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts