Martial...Martian?

Manchester United chat
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

He's obviously going to be talented and by all accounts lightning quick....but he's just a kid. One for the future. We've got plenty of kids, we needed a 24-28 year old beast.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

He could be the next Henry. He could also be the next David Bellion. Remember that fucker?
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Obertan 2 - the Bebeing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

'He can drift in and out of games when the opposition plays deep and he is denied space. Very dependent on room in which to roam, he is most effective playing on the break'

Sounds ominous, because with the way Van Gaal plays, it would seem we won't be playing to his strengths.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

They spent £36million on Carroll so they can fuck off.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:He could be the next Henry. He could also be the next David Bellion. Remember that fucker?
Is this true or just a rumour? Seems like desperation if this transfer pans out.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

They're a set of small time, bitter cunts. Even if this money is pissed up the wall, there's plenty more. They're not in the seem league as us financially. Their transfer record is even worse than ours.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

If he proves to be a special player eventually, I could give a fuck about the fee. Louis has obviously gone out on a limb with this one, will be interesting to see if he's right.

We should pull out the stops to sign Gomis (sp?) or else Berahino tomorrow. This kid is not going to be a world beater this season, even if he eventually becomes one.