Martial...Martian?

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Watched a clip of him...

Strenths... acceleration, running off the ball...

Weaknesses... passing...

:))

We should have just signed Bolt...

£35mill...

:)) :)) :))
I'd assume Man Utd are using more extensive sources than Youtube or whoscored.com
Ok, Dozer... enlighten us... what do you know about him?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:

Weaknesses... passing...

£35mill...

I'd assume Man Utd are using more extensive sources than Youtube or whoscored.com
See last post, again from youtube but I'd imagine United are using more extensive resources so I don't see why you need to laugh off the transfer yet.
Lakendary
First Teamer

4 years ago

I hope we put a £100 million release clause in his contact.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:I hope we put a £100 million release clause in his contact.
No kidding, everyone else does it. I never hear anyone paying such a thing for our players!
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:I hope we put a £100 million release clause in his contact.
How does a release clause help?
If a player's worth say 20m; he'll go for around that amount regardless of the release clause.

Release clauses only help players to get out of clubs who can't demand exorbitant transfer fees to avoid a sale. It's usually negotiated by the player or it's added as a "buy out" clause which is mandatory in Spain which allows the player to buy out his contract by paying the fee. It's indirectly a release clause because the buying club ususally pays the player.

You think DDG's transfer would have been any different if there was a 100m release clause? Nope, but it certainly would have helped DDG if he had a 20m clause for e.g.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

tbf Alf, you wanked off anderson's youtube clips for months, until you finally accepted he was dog turd.

i don't give a dirty guff, we got the $$$$ and can spend it. most expensive teenager of all times - fuck you! if we don't spend we are shit, if we do spend we are shit. basically we are shit, so therefore why give a shit. who cares if he turns out shit - we spend the $$$$ and had a crack. better than what Taggart would have done.

this is going to plan. get rid of the shit that Taggart got away with and in two years times when LVG chips, we are gonna have the foundations of a class team of young fresh internationals.

fuck knows why they loaned out Jacuzzi, that is stupid. fuck knows what is going on there.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

That last sentence...I actually agree with.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:tbf Alf, you wanked off anderson's youtube clips for months, until you finally accepted he was dog turd.

i don't give a dirty guff, we got the $$$$ and can spend it. most expensive teenager of all times - fuck you! if we don't spend we are shit, if we do spend we are shit. basically we are shit, so therefore why give a shit. who cares if he turns out shit - we spend the $$$$ and had a crack. better than what Taggart would have done.

this is going to plan. get rid of the shit that Taggart got away with and in two years times when LVG chips, we are gonna have the foundations of a class team of young fresh internationals.

fuck knows why they loaned out Jacuzzi, that is stupid. fuck knows what is going on there.
You're fuckin liar, as well as a gutless worm, so fuck off...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:

Weaknesses... passing...

£35mill...

See last post, again from youtube but I'd imagine United are using more extensive resources so I don't see why you need to laugh off the transfer yet.
I've never seen him Dozer... I wasn't laughing at him... but what makes you so sure United have scouted him thoroughly???

Stop trying to play devils advocate, and just admit, we've made a fuckin mess of another transfer window...
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:

Weaknesses... passing...

£35mill...

I've never seen him Dozer... i wasn't laughing at him... but what makes you so sure United have scouted him thoroughly???

Stop trying to play devils advocate, and just admit, we've made a fuckin mess of another transfer window...
I'll say we've made a mess and left things late, but I also don't know the movement of all United scouts, so there's that.