Memphis Depay

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davel wrote:Hes looked bad but been posted here by many, hes young ,new, and probally playing out of his comfort zone. Cant make my mind up because hes blown hot and cold,a bit like nani. but stronger.
look at it another way, whos gonna replace him Young (mr burns) or blind (captain slow).

Perriera or Lingard until we sign someone, Young can do a job and he's done alright this season playing all over the place but he's already the wrong side of 30 and he's not that great to begin with, he's a sticky plaster if you want a temporary winger, Blinds a utility defender so don't know why you'd play him where Depay plays.

Depay has the talent, it's his attitude that needs sorting, tbf there's no one in the team to give him a ballocking, Giggs tried but he's still doing complete wank things like running straight into defenders and trying wonder flicks for a five yard pass.

Mind you, he was good at setting up the first goal yesterday, what an assist with a diving header n all.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

my minds made up on lingard hes shit, seen his eyes when he went through Fear. perriera on the other hand has not done anything bad or good,so i dont know about him yet, but hes not a winger why not play DDG on the wing and put perriera in net. Herein lies the problem, playing players out of position.mata is pointless as a winger, young is pointless as a defender,carrick is pointless as a cb,Martial is pointless as a winger.Whereas blind and fellover are just pointless.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... an-7076025

Still not sinking in, tbf, I don't give a fuck if he's built like a brick shit house and looks like a wannabe gangster, if Neville, Keane, Vidic etc were here and were club captain, he'd get a slap in the bake and a proper dressing down, Rooney has the stones when it comes to opposition players but doesn't seem to bollock out his own players and fuckin Carrick was captain yesterday, he's a fruit, and before that Smalling was captain and Jagger bomber was probably the first cunt to ask for a spin in it, no leaders, no chance.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davel wrote:my minds made up on lingard hes shit, seen his eyes when he went through Fear. perriera on the other hand has not done anything bad or good,so i dont know about him yet, but hes not a winger why not play DDG on the wing and put perriera in net. Herein lies the problem, playing players out of position.mata is pointless as a winger, young is pointless as a defender,carrick is pointless as a cb,Martial is pointless as a winger.Whereas blind and fellover are just pointless.

Seen his eyes when he went through Fear? What the fuck does that mean? If you watched the under 18s and the reserves you'd know he's got a chance, he's only 22, again another manager before he gets properly judged.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

He's been pretty suspect in front of goal, so there's the worry he might be another wellbeck, but I think he's just needing some confidence and coaching there. He's definitely been one of the more exciting players to watch. That's not really saying a lot, I know, but at least there's some sense that something might happen with him on the pitch.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

FuB wrote:He's been pretty suspect in front of goal, so there's the worry he might be another wellbeck, but I think he's just needing some confidence and coaching there. He's definitely been one of the more exciting players to watch. That's not really saying a lot, I know, but at least there's some sense that something might happen with him on the pitch.

Well our strikers can't score so expecting our wide players too is a bit rich, remember his first loan game for Birmingham he scored four
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
FuB wrote:He's been pretty suspect in front of goal, so there's the worry he might be another wellbeck, but I think he's just needing some confidence and coaching there. He's definitely been one of the more exciting players to watch. That's not really saying a lot, I know, but at least there's some sense that something might happen with him on the pitch.

Well our strikers can't score so expecting our wide players too is a bit rich, remember his first loan game for Birmingham he scored four
Totally agree with that. I wasn't intending to criticise him... for me, he's one of the few forward players that looks dangerous. He also has balls and determination so I'm not planning on losing faith in him.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Under a different manager, he'd be a good straightforward goal scoring winger, none of this inverted shite Matas having to put up with
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

I'm not goingn to judge any of recent signings under Van Gaal, I'm sure we are not seeing the best of any of the squad, except Mike Smalling... he's always been an overrated cunt.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:I'm not goingn to judge any of recent signings under Van Gaal, I'm sure we are not seeing the best of any of the squad, except Mike Smalling... he's always been an overrated cunt.
Yeah, we're all waiting for Fellaini to show what a world beater he is