Memphis Depay

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I think there's a good player there in Depay. But Van roofin felt has knocked it out of him, like he has with a good few of them. Anthony Henry is playing more like Lenny fuckin Henry.

Jo Mo will sort them.
No he won't. Jones will cement the Mikel position in midfield along with Fellaini and Schneiderlin. Lingard will be loaned out and no youth player will ever make the first team.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I think there's a good player there in Depay. But Van roofin felt has knocked it out of him, like he has with a good few of them. Anthony Henry is playing more like Lenny fuckin Henry.

Jo Mo will sort them.
No he won't. Jones will cement the Mikel position in midfield along with Fellaini and Schneiderlin. Lingard will be loaned out and no youth player will ever make the first team.
If they're good enough they'll get their chances...
I'm not convinced on the potential of Lingard anyway.... Pereira maybe
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:

Jo Mo will sort them.
Felliani Schneirderlin and Jones wouldn't get a game. ;)
Maybe why Jones was out supporting LVG this week

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Harsh. A young player in his first season in a new league. It's taken Ozil 3 seasons to show his class. The boy needs time.

Ozil wasn't still running about Manchester like some extra out of a bad snoop lion video,

What the fuck was that header today and when will he learn to a) not be a cocky cunt until you've mastered the basics and b) stop running into the first defender,

Am I giving any other young player shit? No, just this cunts getting on like he's made it when we ditched Nani to buy the fuckin Wee scrote, he'd be better off worrying about some extra training and not living off his Dutch reputation and the fact he cost a lot so he needs played, I'll tell you a cunt who's knuckled down and has been knocking his bag in in the reserves, Nick Powell, bit more of that and a bit less innit blat blat, it's all about the ink innit and he might come good, look at Martial, he knows what an opportunity he has and he's knuckling down.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Nani could at least beat a player or 2....(before he generally fucked it up)

bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I'm not going to cast judgment on Depay or any of our new signings because everything's obviously so fucked and all the players are short of confidence. He's also looked very good on several occasions IMHO. There's a player there, I think.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:I'm not going to cast judgment on Depay or any of our new signings because everything's obviously so fucked and all the players are short of confidence. He's also looked very good on several occasions IMHO. There's a player there, I think.
Yeah, I agree with that.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

i will then

hes gash tbf and has been gash from the word go,

hes never looked xfactory and has nothing that andros townsend or adam johnson or some other shite shoot on sight merchant doesn't do better
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Thank fuck, Seb Larrsson looked a better player
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Hes looked bad but been posted here by many, hes young ,new, and probally playing out of his comfort zone. Cant make my mind up because hes blown hot and cold,a bit like nani. but stronger.
look at it another way, whos gonna replace him Young (mr burns) or blind (captain slow).