Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Bernie... where the fuck do you get that from??? never mind Rooney, who you seem to think is the cause of all our problems... not one player in our attack is playing to their potential, and that goes back to last year... only Di Maria shone for a couple weeks... the rest, all look stifled and generally poor... there's no fluency, no cohesion, no consistent threat... it's horrible to watch, and I'm betting it's not much fun to play either...

Villa were garbage... a better team would have tore us apart tonight...
I'm not holding this up as a vintage performance, far from it, I just feel like I can see what he's working towards and that I can see progress towards getting there. In a way, he's bit like the opposite of Ferguson. In the last few years, Ferguson was all about the result, fuck the performance. I was glad when we won our last league title, but it felt weird, we were shit, and hardly any games were satisfying to watch, even though we won them. Right now, I feel like Van Gaal is basically "I will make you cunts play good football and dominate games, if it's the last thing I do". And we are definitely getting there.

The attack is obviously the big problem, and maybe that's Van Gaal's major blind sport as a manager. A bit more pragmatism in attack would be welcome. But the fact is, and I know you disagree, but I'm looking at Rooney and I think he's totally washed up, I honestly think he's done. To me, it's the way I felt watching Torres' first few games for Chelsea, maybe even worse than that. Back then, you knew that Torres might get a bit fitter and gel with the team a bit more, but even then, it was obvious to everyone but most Chelsea supporters who (perfectly understandably) desperately wanted to hope otherwise that Torres was finished. That's what Rooney looks like to me know, and my only consolation is that he's looked really gash as the beginning of the season a few times in the past, so maybe there's hope.

Mata -- I love the man, lots to love as a player, but I just don't think he's even been the right buy. He can shine if you build the side around him, but he's a bit of a Riquelme or a Veron for me. The kind of player who always looks amazing in that team that never quite wins the league.

Young's been our best attacking player the past two seasons. Says it all really. We all saw what a revelation Schweinsteiger was like tonight. That's the kind of player Van Gaal is used to dealing with.

Also, I don't think Villa we're garbage. I think they're a decent side; like us, they're dealing with incorporating a lot of new signings.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Right now, I feel like Van Gaal is basically "I will make you cunts play good football and dominate games, if it's the last thing I do". And we are definitely getting there.
Good Football? You think that was good football??!
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Do you really want a manager whose blind spot is the whole fucking attack?
Lakendary
First Teamer

4 years ago

The football isn't great to watch. It's boring as fuck. LvG only has 2 years to go, so let the man finish. As long as we qualify for the Champions League I don't see any reason why he should be sacked. I'd rather watch boring football and qualify for CL than go through a new manager each season. Do you guys want us to turn into Chelsea, Madrid and City, who go through managers like we go through underwear? Nah fam. Be patient. Let the man do his thing. He might even surprise us and fetch us atrophy before he leaves.

As Rooney, just wish the Shrek looking cunt would break the precious goal scoring record and fuck off to America already. Had enough of him. We need better.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:The football isn't great to watch. It's boring as fuck. LvG only has 2 years to go, so let the man finish. As long as we qualify for the Champions League I don't see any reason why he should be sacked. I'd rather watch boring football and qualify for CL than go through a new manager each season. Do you guys want us to turn into Chelsea, Madrid and City, who go through managers like we go through underwear? Nah fam. Be patient. Let the man do his thing. He might even surprise us and fetch us atrophy before he leaves.

As Rooney, just wish the Shrek looking cunt would break the precious goal scoring record and fuck off to America already. Had enough of him. We need better.

What the fuck is nah fam tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lakendary
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:The football isn't great to watch. It's boring as fuck. LvG only has 2 years to go, so let the man finish. As long as we qualify for the Champions League I don't see any reason why he should be sacked. I'd rather watch boring football and qualify for CL than go through a new manager each season. Do you guys want us to turn into Chelsea, Madrid and City, who go through managers like we go through underwear? Nah fam. Be patient. Let the man do his thing. He might even surprise us and fetch us atrophy before he leaves.

Definition:
nah fam
a chill way of saying no dude, fuckboys who think they're cool say this

do you think Jenny's hot? "nah fam"

Source: urbandictionary.com

Listen to black music debz. Might do you some good.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Definition:
nah fam

Fuck me.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Definition:
nah fam

Who the fuck is debz
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

You clearly are....debz
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

Unless it's your wife. Redzebs and Debz has a sort of urban kool to it.