Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:He/ she is funny though
You think?

I don't... every now and then he does an excellent e-impression of a loud fart at a funeral... you laugh at first and then realise... fuckin hell that stinks...
Lol yeah but every so often there's a gem in there somewhere.

The ratio isn't high enough per post though to read them fully, how the fuck is it selective to comment on someone else slagging our manager off, top red what?

His grammar is slipping as well, maybe its because its the summer holidays and he's not back in class until September.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Ahem. Once again... ' Van Gaal out'. Do I need to start an official thread or something before you cunts listen.....?

It's boring as fuck, it's turgid, and our attacking players are playing with one bollock in a vice.

Get Klopp in.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Ahem. Once again... ' Van Gaal out'. Do I need to start an official thread or something before you cunts listen.....?

It's boring as fuck, it's turgid, and our attacking players are playing with one bollock in a vice.

Get Klopp in.
I hear you mate, can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching us play.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Best start to the season in 4 years.

#justsaying
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Best start to the season in 4 years.

#justsaying
Yeah, we're fucking ace aren't we? FFS
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:

#justsaying
No we were not ace, but we won. I'd rather this start than the start last season. Players will gell eventually.

We got a Euro qualifier coming up and we are top of the log.

But let's moan cos we not playing tikka takka and let's throw the toy's out of the pram.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:

#justsaying
No we were not ace, but we won. I'd rather this start than the start last season. Players will gell eventually.

But let's moan cos we not playing tikka takka and let's throw the toy's out of the pram.
Tikka takka? How about about a bit of attacking intent?

You'll see. We'll be lucky to get top 4.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:

#justsaying

Oddly enough, I'm more convinced by Van Gaal after tonight than I was before, even though this was far from a glorious performance. I feel pretty certain now that the main problem is our playing personnel. There's a method there, you can see the method having an impact. I don't know if he's the man to get us to win the league, but he'll have us playing good football and in the mix, and if we can sort out a decent attacking unit, we've as good a chance as any of winning some trophies. He's building a solid foundation.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
just1n wrote:

#justsaying

Oddly enough, I'm more convinced by Van Gaal after tonight than I was before, even though this was far from a glorious performance. I feel pretty certain now that the main problem is our playing personnel. There's a method there, you can see the method having an impact. I don't know if he's the man to get us to win the league, but he'll have us playing good football and in the mix, and if we can sort out a decent attacking unit, we've as good a chance as any of winning some trophies. He's building a solid foundation.
We are short of quality in the final third, no doubt. We look more solid, but it's boring as fuck.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
just1n wrote:

#justsaying

Bernie... where the fuck do you get that from??? never mind Rooney, who you seem to think is the cause of all our problems... not one player in our attack is playing to their potential, and that goes back to last year... only Di Maria shone for a couple weeks... the rest, all look stifled and generally poor... there's no fluency, no cohesion, no consistent threat... it's horrible to watch, and I'm betting it's not much fun to play either...

Villa were garbage... a better team would have tore us apart tonight...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."