Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

He's right, Depay tried too hard

He also moaned at a couple of nothing challenges, one time he looked offended to his core

And in his unveiling press conference he talked about how after a couple of training sessions he was feeling the physicality a lot, and pulled a funny face

Depay could be a fraud. Certainly a whinger. Can't hack it so far, like Di Maria
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

4 new players including a goalkeeper who played zero minutes of pre-season. Yes , lets get rid of the fraud...

FFS!
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

I don't see the chrome shovel pace or x factor yet

I see strength, moaning and set pieces. So Milner
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Stoichkov slagging the fuck out of LVG as a mediocre player and manager who destroyed Barca.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Stoichkov slagging the fuck out of LVG as a mediocre player and manager who destroyed Barca.
Yeah... read that... he says Van Gall is destroying united as well, and warns Pedro off joining...

Van Gall made a fuck of a lot of enemies of great players in his time... a lot of Bayern players can't stand him either, as well as many of the older Dutchies...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

In terms of management experience, team building, coaching, tactics and success over a long period, I would trust a man who's main achievement is was coming second in a South African league and also, wait for it Coach of the Month in South Africa too. Amazing achievment and compared to a guy who has won crappy pots like the UCL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Eridevisie, Copa and others.

Also Stoichkov has had two captains and three players refuse to play for his as a result of which he had shit performances and resigned from that world powerhouse Bulgaria. He then quit after one month at CSK Sofia, the spineless shit house cunt. He did go to another world power of football called Vietnam to manage. Still nothing compare to LVG who was so crap he took the Dutch national team to third in a crappy tournament called the World Cup.

Only a cunt of the highest order would dare to insinuate that a man with the managerial record as hopelessly pathetic as Stoichkov has the credibility to throw stones at a manager with the record of LVG.

Stoichkov, a genius as a player but a fucktard as a manager.

Another example of the TR technique of selective cut and pasting to perpetuate delusion, ineptitude and desperation.

Don't let me e-slap you again ladies.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

As usual... in your vain attempt to big yourself up, by insulting others... you've made yourself look like an utter tool... again... you are consistent...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

He/ she is funny though
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:He/ she is funny though
You think?

I don't... every now and then he does an excellent e-impression of a loud fart at a funeral... you laugh at first and then realise... fuckin hell that stinks...
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:He/ she is funny though
You think?

I don't... every now and then he does an excellent e-impression of a loud fart at a funeral... you laugh at first and then realise... fuckin hell that stinks...
Lol yeah but every so often there's a gem in there somewhere.