Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Were still proper short of quality up front, which is inexcusable.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

How long do you give Rooney as the central striker before you look for a replacement?
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

We should be looking right now regardless. Only having one is negligence.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:How long do you give Rooney as the central striker before you look for a replacement?

He was still dropping too deep, wtf are we doing putting Mata wide and Depay at 9 1/2
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:How long do you give Rooney as the central striker before you look for a replacement?
Ferguson started looking for replacements 4 or 5 years ago.
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

We've given him a year too long already
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

We should have brought in another striker already. I think Rooney is on the wane, but I genuinely don't know how much he's being hamstrung by Van Gaal.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
We should have brought in another striker already. I think Rooney is on the wane, but I genuinely don't know how much he's being hamstrung by Van Gaal.

That pun was intended, admit it
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Gunna pay a heavy price if we don't sign that desperately needed striker. There is no focal point to our front line. Yet again today Rooney and Depay having to drop too deep because our midfield is bollockless. We lacked any invention or creative edge. We are far too predictable, like last season.
We do need a striker, but we don't really have a problem in midfield. We have a problem with how Van Gaal plays.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

game one and hes already moaning about depay being 'too eager' to try xfactory stuff,

hes a fraud tbf, bollockless
lkhm

hoofing