Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

[quote="Lazarus"]It's all Scholes and Rio's fault....

"Of course all this speculation about my future for six months makes me angry," The Independent quotes Van Gaal as saying. "I have shown that many, many times. You are asking and you know already my answer! It's rhetorical, I think.

"I have shown that and I am an open book for everybody. I have said that, but in spite of the attacks of the media - and not only the media, the legends and other kinds of people - I am here and I am fighting.

"And I believe in myself. I believe in Manchester United. I believe in the players. I believe i can fly. I believe in miracles. I believe in a thing called love. I believe in angels. I believe in you. I hope that everybody is believing like me, then it is much more easier."

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Hoho!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

hoho indeed but sort of falls down on the line "we got this funny looking Dutch man in to stand on the touchline"
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

FuB wrote:hoho indeed but sort of falls down on the line "we got this funny looking Dutch man in to stand on the touchline"
Yeah, it should have said, "we've got this arrogant, tube headed, bullshitting cunt, to sit on his arse and take pointless notes"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

I still think it was funny. Very funny.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

He'd have been playing in the CL final if he'd have left last summer. We need to get good quick or else we'll lose our best players. That's stage 2 of becoming Liverpool.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... Leverkusen

:)) :)) :))

Have that Looey, you fuckin turnip!
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It was crazy to let him go at first, but not when you consider we have Rashford. Not playnig him sooner was the real problem.

Also the manager doesn't set the price tag for players we sell, the Glazers and Woodward do. We've been underselling for over 15 years. It's time we started getting fucking value.