Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

I wouldn't have minded Mourinho as manager. Surely the football his teams play cannot be worse than some of the dross we saw last season. An interesting little mental stimulation might be to quess who Mourinho might have bought and compare to who has actually been bought.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Thought the comment the other day about Chelsea's rival trying to buy the title was ridiculous. But these about rafa's wife are quite funny....and let's face it; Benitez is a fucking fraud of a manager.
Mixing it up with another manager's wife is undignified, and making a fat joke about another manager is embarrassingly juvenile, especially for a guy who's supposed to be one of the game's most prestigious figures. It's exactly this kind of low rent shit that disqualified him from the United board. Benitez isn't even a league rival ffs, there's no mind games here, Mourinho has just lost the plot and showing himself to be a sad insecure little fuckwad.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

He's not one of the games most prestigious figures....he's just a very naughty boy
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:Thought the comment the other day about Chelsea's rival trying to buy the title was ridiculous. But these about rafa's wife are quite funny....and let's face it; Benitez is a fucking fraud of a manager.
Mixing it up with another manager's wife is undignified, and making a fat joke about another manager is embarrassingly juvenile, especially for a guy who's supposed to be one of the game's most prestigious figures. It's exactly this kind of low rent shit that disqualified him from the United board. Benitez isn't even a league rival ffs, there's no mind games here, Mourinho has just lost the plot and showing himself to be a sad insecure little fuckwad.
tbf to Jose, it was quite the insult when an charlatan's wife says he was cleaning up Jose's mess.
Rafa's wife is an adult, if she can dish it, she can take it.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:

I don't think he's ever lost the plot, that insecure fuckwad just won the prem again ffs.

He's marmite though, tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Mourinho is on course to be the most successful manager of all time, taking Fergie's crown, so he shouldn't engage in petty shit like this, not when you're the best

Fergie wouldn't have stooped so low to commenting on a manager's wife ffs. He ignored all the bullshit and only got involved when he had to, at which point even the suggestion of mind games was enough to rattle and break the opposition

Mourinho talks too much that this shit loses its affect. Some of the comments are just daft n all. He should save it for when its needed and pick legit targets.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

But he bends over to the press too much to keep em onside. I reckon that's what he's doing here, and the other times he has said lame fucking daft shit. He'a giving them a headline, especially now when there isn't much football news
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

I read the comments and Id be fucked off too tbf, he did not insult her but he insulted her husbands weight which was childish but he's got a point, Benetiz is shite and all this cleaning up after him three times when he's only took over from him once and made a fuckin hash of it is fair enough.

If she doesn't want to get involved what the fuck is she doing saying stupid and clearly false statements.

And she could suggest a salad once in a while tbf ffs.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:I read the comments and Id be fucked off too tbf, he did not insult her but he insulted her husbands weight which was childish but he's got a point, Benetiz is shite and all this cleaning up after him three times when he's only took over from him once and made a fuckin hash of it is fair enough.

If she doesn't want to get involved what the fuck is she doing saying stupid and clearly false statements.

Yeah but if my mrs does, she finds herself on the front doorstep fucking smartish.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:I read the comments and Id be fucked off too tbf, he did not insult her but he insulted her husbands weight which was childish but he's got a point, Benetiz is shite and all this cleaning up after him three times when he's only took over from him once and made a fuckin hash of it is fair enough.

Yeah but if my mrs does, she finds herself on the front doorstep fucking smartish.
But she's also probably not phoning companies you used to work for telling them you're shite and her husband has followed you about and cleaned up after you tbf

So you should be allowed a Big Mac.

Personally, I think in professional sports, when possible, someone who is actively involved in physical training and coaching, should at least aspire to remain in a reasonably fit condition, I'm not talking about being a fuckin machine, I mean just not being morbidly obese.