Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Flip flop TRs giving it the Billy Big Bollocks now that he has done what everyone without a tampax in their gash knew based on track record, skill and reputation, he always was going to do.

Obvious to anyone but pond life TRs that we have more money than Greece to load up on stock. You just need to look at the Sterling transfer to see how twisted this is. Better to have proven experience and success in LVG than Rogers.

Cheap wank line TRs with their Pot Noodle brand of instant analysis writing off LVG when he hasn't event had a piss on the bogs. Give the cunt his window and his chance, and see what the bastard can do. He is not a good as Jose and his job is not to shit on everyone for the next two years. It is to stabilize, rebuild and create a platform for success. You can either have LVG or have a dalgleish, souness, houllier, Rogers, dozy owl England manager and Benitez, axis of shit. What was once the most successful club of all time in England and Europe, reduced to a smoking ruin in Pool.

This is a project not a cup run. This needs planning, infelligence and realism. We have the dollar, we have the earning potential, we have the gobal appeal and we have LVG to rebuild and no sentimental bullshit loyalty and hand over the reigns to the chosen one in a couple of years time whoever that may be. Diego Simone, fuck my life.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Lol, he does make me laugh....'cheap wank line TRs with their pot noodle brand of instant analysis....' Brilliant!
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Flip flop TRs giving it the Billy Big Bollocks now that he has done what everyone without a tampax in their gash knew based on track record, skill and reputation, he always was going to do.

Obvious to anyone but pond life TRs that we have more money than Greece to load up on stock. You just need to look at the Sterling transfer to see how twisted this is. Better to have proven experience and success in LVG than Rogers.

Cheap wank line TRs with their Pot Noodle brand of instant analysis writing off LVG when he hasn't event had a piss on the bogs. Give the cunt his window and his chance, and see what the bastard can do. He is not a good as Jose and his job is not to shit on everyone for the next two years. It is to stabilize, rebuild and create a platform for success. You can either have LVG or have a dalgleish, souness, houllier, Rogers, dozy owl England manager and Benitez, axis of shit. What was once the most successful club of all time in England and Europe, reduced to a smoking ruin in Pool.

This is a project not a cup run. This needs planning, infelligence and realism. We have the dollar, we have the earning potential, we have the gobal appeal and we have LVG to rebuild and no sentimental bullshit loyalty and hand over the reigns to the chosen one in a couple of years time whoever that may be. Diego Simone, fuck my life.

Definitely more "infelligence" needed Danni, spot on analysis as usual.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Can't be arsed reading his shite any more.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

hehe, pot noodle instant analysis,

spot on tbf
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Why do you want LVG to piss over the bog, thats just disrespectful
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

should add the rest of the post was utter shite and gaal is a fucking ginsters pasty face old dutch cunt

but the pot noodle quip was a fair cop tbf
lkhm

hoofing
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ed-6124774

“He wants to win the games through the ball, trying to attack all the time, but he doesn’t like to take so many risks.
“He wants to get possession and he wants players who can play the ball and don’t lose it. I think that’s one of the more clear characteristics Louis van Gaal has.”

Interesting to hear it from a player. Attack and don't take risks. Fucking idiot.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

attacking without taking risks is crossing tbf, its moylesball with more possession, its young continuing starting every game
lkhm

hoofing