Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Lots of self-entitled delusion going on here. We are far from assured A top 4 finish. We might need 5 points from three games: two wins or a win and two draws. Our last three games are two away - and our away record is shit - and one at home to Arsenal, who are playing the best football in the league at the moment. Then consider we have lost our last three games and didn't score a single goal in any of them.

Even if we scrape through, this abject sequence of games refutes the idea that LVG has us sorted out in terms of tactics and performances.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:Ffs cunts were happy enough three weeks ago. Lots of fickle knee jerk reactions going on here.

Tbf we can debate til the cows come home but there is no way he's getting sacked.
Yeah... surprising how 3 defeats on the bounce will do that...

You happy, are you?

Stop talking shit... there's nothing "knee jerk" about it!... there are many here, who didn't want Van Gall in the first place, and many more who were calling for his head 6 months ago... just because he managed a decent run for a couple months, and managed to get us above the mighty Tottenham, and Southampton doesn't hide the fact that he spent £150mill on players, and we're only marginally better than last year, getting our pants pulled down regularly by teams we should be beating...

I do agree that we're stuck with him though, and I'm just as hopeful as anyone that he'll yet get it right... I'm just sick of being "hopeful"... good enough for you though, yeah?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

" agree Alf....but I have no faith any deals are already done....
I can see another summer of frustration...with a panic buy at the end....
Hummells, Gundogen i don't believe are close to happening as the papers suggest..

Why would any top player hav committed to us when we are clearly still a work in progress, not guaranteed top 4, and no stability with LVG known to be only there for another 1 or 2 seasons?"

"Lots of self-entitled delusion going on here. We are far from assured A top 4 finish. We might need 5 points from three games: two wins or a win and two draws. Our last three games are two away - and our away record is shit - and one at home to Arsenal, who are playing the best football in the league at the moment. Then consider we have lost our last three games and didn't score a single goal in any of them.

Even if we scrape through, this abject sequence of games refutes the idea that LVG has us sorted out in terms of tactics and performances."

Couple more pessimist cunts... not allowed here, don't you know...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Will be pretty shortsighted to get rid of LVG. He has gotten rid of loads of the squad also rans and freed up the wage bill. I'm pretty sure we did not sign anyone in January cos we have targets lined up already. Also Mourinho has zero track record with youth, yet some people bemoan the fact that he is not here.

When we were winning things people were moaning. That's rant.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Will be pretty shortsighted to get rid of LVG. He has gotten rid of loads of the squad also rans and freed up the wage bill. I'm pretty sure we did not sign anyone in January cos we have targets lined up already. Also Mourinho has zero track record with youth, yet some people bemoan the fact that he is not here.

When we were winning things people were moaning. That's rant.
Mourinho doesn't need a track record with youth... their policy is to buy young players by the boat load, cheap... train them up and sell for a profit... they don't have to "make it", just make a profit... that they can spend on star names...
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:Ffs cunts were happy enough three weeks ago. Lots of fickle knee jerk reactions going on here.

Tbf we can debate til the cows come home but there is no way he's getting sacked.
Don't know who the 'cunts' are you're referring to but I've never been happy with LVG. I thought we were in for an exciting year with a slightly mad boss but it's turned into a car crash of dull and over complicated football. I wouldn't give him 50-100m to spend and trust him to use it wisely.
If he stays next season, which he surely will....then it'll be 4th at best again.
I'm also nowhere near to thinking we are gonna finish in top 4. It's quite likely that we can lose to arsenal and that we'll need to win our last game to finish fourth. Then, who knows what'll happen?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

I'm pretty confident of 4th... it's by no means a given, but surely we'll get the points we need... Brucey can't beat united for toffee... anyway, the way Liverpool are playing, it's likely they'll drop more points...

It just feels so lame to be "hoping", for 4th... fuckin hell, how our standards have fallen...
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Next step will be for the TRs to blame the Glazers for our three match disaster; definitely the fault of the PIK debt that one. They might even start talking about the White Knights and maybe a demonstration at OT.

Rant TRs are just that, defined by short termism - the sorts of lads that prefer a 30 second wank on the sofa watching Babestation, than the real thing. The rest of a TR behaviour is to seek attention on this forum, without applying logic, intelligence and assessing the history of the league. Remember TRs saying how Liverpool would beat United to fourth - Rogers will be lucky if he still has a job. Remember TRs wanking off Southampton? Pathetic assessment of football.

It's very simple, if he doesn't get fourth, he will in all probability get the sack - and that would be well deserved. This is first and foremost a results business, only a deluded romantic TR thinks about smashing a team in 10-5, in fact a TR is a bit like a ranting Kevin Keegan, when managing Newcastle - means well, but essentially, a dope. It is very unlikely that we will not get fourth - very unlikely, so on this basis, let him continue his plan. He will be hear for another two seasons, and then chip.

As for Klopp - another TR pipe dream. Again, a TR is essentially a cheap wank. The sort of person that always looks as someone elses car or bird. As soon as they think something is better, they go for it - pull their cocks out and start wanting something better. They don't understand anything other than a long term view, strategy and patience. A TR is a person who prefers a shot of Tequila, rather than an aged whisky (Quick Fix-TR) - held back by the shackles of the new Instagram generation (remember last season when the TRs were longing for a Marquee Signing - and when that came and never worked out in full, they again resorted to looking at other clubs), thank fuck our management don't have these synthetic attention seeking bum nuts running the club. Taggart was right, Quick Fix TRs should support Chelsea - but even then, the TRs still think Jose is overrated and a shit manager but that is another thread.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:

Next step will be for the TRs to blame the Glazers for our three match disaster; definitely the fault of the PIK debt that one. They might even start talking about the White Knights and maybe a demonstration at OT.

Rant TRs are just that, defined by short termism - the sorts of lads that prefer a 30 second wank on the sofa watching Babestation, than the real thing. The rest of a TR behaviour is to seek attention on this forum, without applying logic, intelligence and assessing the history of the league. Remember TRs saying how Liverpool would beat United to fourth - Rogers will be lucky if he still has a job. Remember TRs wanking off Southampton? Pathetic assessment of football.

It's very simple, if he doesn't get fourth, he will in all probability get the sack - and that would be well deserved. This is first and foremost a results business, only a deluded romantic TR thinks about smashing a team in 10-5, in fact a TR is a bit like a ranting Kevin Keegan, when managing Newcastle - means well, but essentially, a dope. It is very unlikely that we will not get fourth - very unlikely, so on this basis, let him continue his plan. He will be hear for another two seasons, and then chip.

As for Klopp - another TR pipe dream. Again, a TR is essentially a cheap wank. The sort of person that always looks as someone elses car or bird. As soon as they think something is better, they go for it - pull their cocks out and start wanting something better. They don't understand anything other than a long term view, strategy and patience. A TR is a person who prefers a shot of Tequila, rather than an aged whisky (Quick Fix-TR) - held back by the shackles of the new Instagram generation (remember last season when the TRs were longing for a Marquee Signing - and when that came and never worked out in full, they again resorted to looking at other clubs), thank fuck our management don't have these synthetic attention seeking bum nuts running the club. Taggart was right, Quick Fix TRs should support Chelsea - but even then, the TRs still think Jose is overrated and a shit manager but that is another thread.
Fuck off you stupid imbecile.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I'm a bit tired of this line, "United spent £150M in the transfer window, they should be competing for the title". Well yeah, but we came seventh last season, and it's not like the teams above us didn't spend money. Liverpool came second and Chelsea came third, and both of those clubs spent £120M -- is £30M really all that separates the 2nd and 7th placed teams in the league? Is it fuck. Arsenal came fourth and spent £100M. City won the league and spent £90M -- and all the pundits were saying that City was too quiet in the transfer market and that its squad was in desperate need of investment! So £90M by the league champions is fuck all, but £150M for the 7th placed team ought to win them the title?