Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Decent post by Marcotti on the PR confusing surrounding the club:
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/marcotti-musi ... to-believe
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:The situation is just weird now. Everybody knows that van Gaal is finished ... but he's still running training. It's not a healthy state of affairs.
Everything I've read claims he's still got Woodworms complete support... it's all, "as you were"...

It really does show, just how little the Glazers and Woodworm care about the fans concerns... every poll I've seen shows 9 out of 10 want shot of Van Gall... they don't care...

And I'm starting to think that the only reason Van Gall hasn't quit is to stick two fingers up to the press who've had him sacked twice...
I think van Gaal himself wants to leave. It's a fucking weird situation. Reports say the players are "bemused" by the situation.
I don't blame them. There's a whole forum here that's bemused too!
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:Decent post by Marcotti on the PR confusing surrounding the club:
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/marcotti-musi ... to-believe
Normally I like what Marcotti writes, and most times he hits the nail on the head for the fans.

This article though is different, all he seems to be doing is adding to the confusion that surrounds United and how it's run, and who by, and then basically tells you to either believe what you are being told, or make your own mind up.

It's a pity that this article wont really go mainstream, because there are a lot of fans out there who have to realise that the likes of Charlton and Ferguson, have no say on the day to day running of the club, they may be advisors, but others are making the decisions.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

To be frank, I still genuinely hold out hope that we are still in pursuit of Guardiola, and that is one of the reason we havent sacked LVG.

Unfortunately, give Woodworm's track record, I cannot be certain whether this is a real pursuit or another wild goose chase a la Fabregas, Bale, Ronaldo etc
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

The Guardian reckon Chelsea are considering Hughes
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Good option for them. I'd say none of the more glamourous managers will go near Chelsea. Simeone? Fuck that, he'd have plenty of options. Chelsea treats its managers like shit, no matter their reputation, their achievements, or even their achievements for Chelsea.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:The Guardian reckon Chelsea are considering Hughes
Smart move. Hope we are talking to him too.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

That Marcotti article is pretty good.

The club is mired in a dogshit waist deep puddle and no one brought a rope. I'm pretty certain I don't want LVG at the club anymore - I don't know who else I want to manage the club.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Well, Derby are going to have one more fan on Friday night. This farce needs to come to a head.