Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
senna
Legend

4 years ago

Nothing will change if that ED twat is still here or Giggs for that matter, get rid of the class of 92 shite. Start over and have a fucking plan this time, stop chasing unrealistic targets like Neymar, Bale etc..
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Dont want to sound ageist but hes too old ,and i`m an old git myself : (let me try and explain without pissin all and sundry off)
LVG in the 90`s and early 0`s had a new training regeme/tactics,and had a moderate amount of success, but alas hes now trained half the best players in europe to his tactical game,
These players a few gone on into management,take what theyve learned on board and all they learn elsewhere,So ex players have a distinct advantage as they actually know more than there former master.
OBWAN will be pissed.
The same actually happened here SAF has many ex players as opposing managers,so his tacts /regimes are also known to all, theres 2 slight differences, man management,and age fergie arrived If fergie arrived at 64
i cant see a player giving a shit what he said,knowing he will be gone sooner rather than later. after all we were getting rid of fergie until his last game cup win,
As for man management LVG seems so far up his own butt,that makes enemys in the dressing room, Fergie was lucky with the youth setup here that managed to produce over a billion pounds worth of talent (todays market price)
and he took the gamble,played em, rest was history. He did have to bend to suit united,even his own son (who was worse than blind by the way) had to sack himself to stop his dad playing him as he admitted he wasnt anyway near good enough. So lucky louis has a no win situation, short contract,and known end contract,players will sit him out.If he was 50 they wouldnt
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davel wrote:Dont want to sound ageist but hes too old ,and i`m an old git myself : (let me try and explain without pissin all and sundry off)
LVG in the 90`s and early 0`s had a new training regeme/tactics,and had a moderate amount of success, but alas hes now trained half the best players in europe to his tactical game,
These players a few gone on into management,take what theyve learned on board and all they learn elsewhere,So ex players have a distinct advantage as they actually know more than there former master.
OBWAN will be pissed.
The same actually happened here SAF has many ex players as opposing managers,so his tacts /regimes are also known to all, theres 2 slight differences, man management,and age fergie arrived If fergie arrived at 64
i cant see a player giving a shit what he said,knowing he will be gone sooner rather than later. after all we were getting rid of fergie until his last game cup win,
As for man management LVG seems so far up his own butt,that makes enemys in the dressing room, Fergie was lucky with the youth setup here that managed to produce over a billion pounds worth of talent (todays market price)
and he took the gamble,played em, rest was history. He did have to bend to suit united,even his own son (who was worse than blind by the way) had to sack himself to stop his dad playing him as he admitted he wasnt anyway near good enough. So lucky louis has a no win situation, short contract,and known end contract,players will sit him out.If he was 50 they wouldnt

So you agree it's LVGs ego and or lack of ability to change, bare in mind in that pressers he walked out on his solution to the Norwich defeat was to have a load more fucking meetings, he should just say, go out, express yourselves, don't worry if you lose the ball, if you do, work like fuck to get it back but don't be afraid. You'd see the players heads lift straight away.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Uniteds away record under LVG:

Played: 37
Won: 13
Drawn: 12
Lost: 12
Goal difference: 0
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Imagine we'd sold De Gea and had Romero, wonder what the record would be.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Imagine we'd sold De Gea and had Romero, wonder what the record would be.
If we sold De Gea we would have got Navas. He is a decent keeper.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Jose has gone mental, LVG is losing his shit, no one trusts the puppy Giggs and Guardiola is wanking off to a picture of himself.

We have no confidence. No way out but to get on with it with LVG until there is someone better who wants to come and have the bottle to do it. Get to Jan and spend the gazillions on some firepower and see how it goes.

I'm not worried really.
I'm kinda sympathetic to this point of view, but a lot less so after the last couple of results. I think it's a fair point not to be knee-jerk and really short-termist, but the last couple of results and performances are really verging on "collapse" territory. I would be inclined to stick with LVG unless there was a really compelling alternative: there's no point in sacking the manager then looking around for a replacement.

What really concerns me is that this season's pattern now looks a lot like the second half of last season. We went on a very solid run playing in basically the same formation and style that we do now, but we were never scoring goals for fun. Then the results totally dried up -- teams adjusted, and we had no response, we just stopped scoring goals and stopped winning. Came really damn close to falling out of the top 4 towards the end there, it looks a lot like what's happening now.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Fucking.....hell.!!!!! :-o :-o X(

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 87886.html
It's hilarious really.
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

A few papers are running with that story, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's an element of truth in it.

Ed Woodward has staked much of his personal reputation on getting the latest managerial appointment right that it's become more of a face saving exercise at this stage, rather than doing what is best for the club.

United is run by total fucking idiots, when it comes to footballing matters.
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:

A few papers are running with that story, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's an element of truth in it.

Ed Woodward has staked much of his personal reputation on getting the latest managerial appointment right that it's become more of a face saving exercise at this stage, rather than doing what is best for the club.

United is run by total fucking idiots, when it comes to footballing matters.

-- Have to give LVG some due for saying 'I tried my best but the team's simply gone & my methods have failed so I'm going to walk'

I don't think the United board want Jose but I also feel Pep may already have decided life at City would be an easier less damaging job (gutted!!)... It will have to be Giggs til summer. Ancelotti would have been great as an option if Pep has sailed! Fucking Bayern!!!