Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

And - if Sid were right and it unsettled everyone, that would surely help us, if all the other top managers were brought down to van Gaal's level of uncertainty?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

Same sad situation for Pellegrini i guess that Ranieri was in with Mourinho. Shitty really.

Terry Henry's not wrong
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Henry is right, Martial should be our centreforward

But Gaal keeps picking Rooney so Martial has to make way for Rooney's ego

Tbf it's taken a frenchman to say that Rooney shouldn't be United's number 9 after last seasons media campaign to get Rooney in his proper position and all that shite

Not heard any of em say we were wrong he's shite play the kid instead
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

What's wrong with Antonio Conte?

I think he would be a good shout for the job.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35157032

Phil Neville: Man Utd are facing 'a reality check' under Louis van Gaal
"I was at United as a player for nine years and it wasn't pretty every week," he said.

"There seems to be an obsession at all clubs now, if you don't get the right results in four or five games then it's time to change the manager. That is not the answer.

"There is talent in the team. United are only a few points off the top three, it's not all doom and gloom but performances must get better.

"They need to put faith in a man who has won trophies in every major European country. United asked him to get into the Champions League, and he did, now this year is about winning a trophy.

"He has the experience, he can handle being at Old Trafford and people need to relax about constantly needing to change and sack managers.

"United have to make a decision. Do they turn into a club who changes manager every 12 to 18 months or do they look for stability?"
I'm surprised at that. I thought all of the 92 want him gone.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Maybe now he knows how hard management is
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35157032

Phil Neville: Man Utd are facing 'a reality check' under Louis van Gaal
"I was at United as a player for nine years and it wasn't pretty every week," he said.

"There seems to be an obsession at all clubs now, if you don't get the right results in four or five games then it's time to change the manager. That is not the answer.

"There is talent in the team. United are only a few points off the top three, it's not all doom and gloom but performances must get better.

"They need to put faith in a man who has won trophies in every major European country. United asked him to get into the Champions League, and he did, now this year is about winning a trophy.

"He has the experience, he can handle being at Old Trafford and people need to relax about constantly needing to change and sack managers.

"United have to make a decision. Do they turn into a club who changes manager every 12 to 18 months or do they look for stability?"
I'm surprised at that. I thought all of the 92 want him gone.
I don't think any of them want him gone... they want him to stop being a stubborn cunt... they, like everyone else can't understand the wholesale gutting of the squad before proper replacements had been brought in, and they don't like this stupid, ridiculous idea that you have to completely destroy a teams mentality before you can implement a new "philosophy"...

It's getting a bit tired, this "class of 92" conspiracy shite... as if they're the only ones sick of Van Galls shitty football... they're just saying what most fans are already thinking...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Maybe now he knows how hard management is
Yeah, cause he never said the exact same thing about Mopes... just like Scholes, and Keane, and G Nev...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
jason_uk
First Teamer

3 years ago

What phil had said is all well and good, and I don't have a problem if we hit a rough patch, and results don't go our way.
The biggest issue is the actual football on display, it's been 18 months, and there is no real improvement. If you could see any semblance that there was something almost there, and it was about to click, again I could live with it.
It's just the constant shite displays served up, that have lead to us becoming one of the worst teams to watch in the league. How many times have we been in last 2 of motd highlights this year?
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

I don't really get the attempts to defend LVG because of his 'track record'. Unless I'm mistaken, he hasn't actually won anything since 2010, with Bayern, who sacked him. To fuck with living off past glories, it's what he can do today that counts. If football has moved on and he hasn't, then we need someone else.
If carrying on in the job were merely a function of what you did in a dim and distant past, we'd still be fielding Charlton and Law up front.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...