Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

Any after match comments from the cunt?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

It won't matter he is done. I don't give a two tonne poo about performance until the results come. The results have however dried up and there is no hiding.

The only saving grace for LVG is that there is no better alternative available. Unless he cannot get third, he'll be allowed to stay. I cannot see any other credible alternative available at this time.

Decision will be made that we after his contract is up, we want the someone else, so we are better off focusing on the new guy for 2017 and make sure we get the right one, whoever that is and keep upgrading the squad with new talent and bringing in youth.

He's fucking up any chance of an extension but moreover for him, his legacy.

The players chucked out Jose, they may do the same for LVG.

Is is safe? I just don't know. Most exciting EPL soap opera ever.

It's brilliant.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:It won't matter he is done. I don't give a two tonne poo about performance until the results come. The results have however dried up and there is no hiding.

The only saving grace for LVG is that there is no better alternative available. Unless he cannot get third, he'll be allowed to stay. I cannot see any other credible alternative available at this time.

Decision will be made that we after his contract is up, we want the someone else, so we are better off focusing on the new guy for 2017 and make sure we get the right one, whoever that is and keep upgrading the squad with new talent and bringing in youth.

He's fucking up any chance of an extension but moreover for him, his legacy.

The players chucked out Jose, they may do the same for LVG.

Is is safe? I just don't know. Most exciting EPL soap opera ever.

It's brilliant.

Sparky
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

LvG is long past done. He has to go this weekend, and Jose in on Monday
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

referred to himself as a former successful manager, hes spot on there tbf, busted flush, ex top manager
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

I've seen enough. He needs to go, at this point I'd prefer the rest of the season for Giggs or Just give it to Hughes.

We've completely fucked up as a club over the last 3 years and there are no excuses, Woodworm and the rest of the board are, at best, inept.

just1n
Legend

3 years ago

He has lost the players. It's just not working for him.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

He's gone, massive rumours around tonight that he may be walked. Not liking the Mourinho rumours at all, but at this point, it might be worth it.

We've got nothing to lose, I can't see us getting Pep, we need a trophy and I don't give a fucking what one.

We are fucking drastically close to becoming the next Liverpool. The next appointment is crucial.

Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

I've nailed my colours to the mast of Mourinho....
I don't think he'll fuck it up- it's the job he's probably always wanted and although its owners and woodworm are clowns we're not a circus like Madrid or Chelsea...
Hopefully he'd have cash to change up the squad...the next 2 transfer windows may be the most important for a long time
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Remember, this is the same Mourinho who let Lukaku and De Bruyne leave. The same one who does not play youth. He will win a trophy but is it worth it in the long run?
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]